Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jhaas63 Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Wed Dec 26 2018 03:06 AM
I am looking for anything from Coast to Coast Hardware stores but I am really looking for any oil cans. My grandfather used to own a store in Wisconsin.

Let me know what you have! Thanks!

Posted By: Douglashwy Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Wed Dec 26 2018 11:14 PM
There is a pretty good looking 2 gallon and grease can on eBay
Posted By: Jhaas63 Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Thu Dec 27 2018 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Douglashwy
There is a pretty good looking 2 gallon and grease can on eBay

I have a couple of the grease cans already. The 2 gallon on there is beautiful but I think it is not at all priced accordingly. Just one man’s opinion!
Posted By: Douglashwy Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Thu Dec 27 2018 07:46 PM
One thing that I've learned in the very short time I've been buying is nothing has a set value and its all about what one is willing to pay. Or willing to take. Try reaching out to the seller I've had good results with this approach it's either yes or no but Everything will sell it's just timing.
Posted By: mapper Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Wed Jan 02 2019 07:55 PM
I know this doesn't really help you, but one recently sold on ebay. Neat can!

Attached picture 1qt23.jpg
Posted By: Jhaas63 Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Sun Jan 27 2019 02:38 AM
Still looking guys! Let me know what you got!
Posted By: Jhaas63 Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Fri Jun 07 2019 04:03 AM
I’m still looking guys. My grandfather owned the store in Burlington, Wi! I like all the stuff Coast to Coast related. Thank you!
Posted By: Jhaas63 Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Sun Nov 29 2020 03:39 AM
Still looking guys...signs, cans...anything Coast to Coast! Thanks!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Coast to Coast Stores Motor Oil Can(s) - Sun Nov 29 2020 09:05 AM
.. ... cool

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293862719922
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk