Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: BrianH Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Thu Nov 14 2019 02:07 AM
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a few parts to complete my 36B. I need a fuel hose outlet like the one pictured. Goes from the sight glass manifold to the rubber hose.

Thanks,
BrianH

Attached picture Fuel outlet.JPG
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Fri Nov 15 2019 02:48 AM
I may have one? I won't be able to check until Saturday. Please remind me if you don't hear from me.
Posted By: BrianH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Sat Nov 16 2019 01:35 PM
Thanks Kevin. I'll ping ya on Monday if I don't hear anything from you before then.

BrianH
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Mon Nov 18 2019 09:23 PM
I guess the pieces I have are from the pump into the sight glass manifold. They look the same, but are attached to the other side of the sight glass and I believe they would be tipped the wrong way.

Attached picture Tokheim 36B.jpg
Posted By: BrianH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Tue Nov 19 2019 03:07 AM
Hey Kevin, can you get a couple pics of the one on the left, in particular the flange? It looks really close.

BrianH
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Wed Nov 20 2019 02:20 AM
Mounting flanges on both sides of the sight glass manifold, are the same, but if memory serves me right, they have a bit of an angle to them and can't be swapped from side to side?
Its been so long since I have worked on one, that I don't remember for sure if they are interchangeable or not? I'm sure that someone on here knows?
Posted By: indymike500 Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Thu Nov 21 2019 11:42 PM
just took this one out of my 36b let me know if you get pictures

Attached picture IMG_6130.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6131.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6130.JPG
Posted By: racecop Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Thu Nov 28 2019 02:30 AM
Did you find one that works? If not I had one I would need to go look at it for you
Posted By: BrianH Re: Need a Tokheim 36B hose outlet - Thu Nov 28 2019 05:11 PM
If that's the outlet side for the pump hose it should be what I need Mike.

Racecop, if you could post what you have too that would be great. I don't have a 36B parts diagram so I'm guessing a little bit on what it looks like.

BrianH
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk