Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: JackJ Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Mon Aug 30 2021 03:59 PM
This Rheem 34 clock face pump is in the collection of our local Historical Society of which I am a member. It needs a face and glass. Does anyone have an extra set of faces, in any condition, that they would sell? I need to give this old girl her face back. Thanks - Jack J.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture IMG_2521.JPG
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Tue Aug 31 2021 06:52 AM
Check with PetroNuts.com

Or Ron Scobie

That is not a common pump, but they can probably make them for you.
Posted By: JackJ Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Thu Oct 14 2021 09:43 PM
I'm working on recreating the faces for this Rheem 34. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the rectangle within the dial numbers? This will allow me to scale the image correctly. Here's my dial so far. Thanks - Jack J.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Rheem face w overlay-small.jpg
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Fri Oct 15 2021 02:19 PM
Just curious, Did you try PetroNuts.com ?
Posted By: JackJ Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Fri Oct 15 2021 03:57 PM
When I went to the web site I saw it was an order kind of thing and I just didn't get into it. I have now contacted them to see what they have to say. I'm just trying to help the display at the Historical Society and they have no budget. We'll see what PetroNuts has to say. Thanks for your suggestions. - Jack J.
Posted By: yeley101 Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Fri Oct 15 2021 04:53 PM
Measurements on your diagram should be 8 15/16" tall x 6 7/16" wide
Posted By: JackJ Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Mon Oct 18 2021 05:32 AM
Thanks for the measurements. I mocked it up and took it to the Historical Society. I think we're moving in the right direction. It looked right in the pump. Jack J.
Posted By: Mike BigdaddyB Re: Rheem 34 - WTB Faces - Tue Nov 09 2021 01:47 AM
Original faces are porcelain and very hard to find, making some is your best bet..imo.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk