Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: scalebowler Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Nov 02 2010 03:54 AM
Looking for a few parts for my Wayne 734 gas pump. Right now the main parts I am trying to find are the windows with the frames and the lower half of the face plate. I need these for both sides. If anyone has any parts like this please let me know.
Thanks!
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Nov 02 2010 05:10 AM
The window frames for the 743 should be the same as any 700 Series single product pump, maybe this will help you find the parts.
If you are looking for Color ads, Color sales literatue or a parts manual for your pump contact me.

jhsim@swbell.net

Jack Sim
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Nov 02 2010 12:02 PM
You're in luck! I have the complete pump and will gladly part it out or sell you the whole pump! Pump is in really nice shape, so maybe you'd want the whole thing. Question would be how to get it there! I can send pics if need be!---KEVIN
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Nov 16 2010 06:48 PM
Still looking for parts if anyone has any
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Mon Nov 22 2010 09:59 PM
Here are some pictures of the pump that show what is missing. The lower half of the face plate is gone and so are the windows that go over the face plates.

Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Nov 30 2010 04:31 AM
Still looking for parts if anyone has any
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Sun Dec 19 2010 04:54 AM
Still have not found any parts
Posted By: keithia Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Sun Dec 19 2010 03:13 PM
You may have to buy a different pump that is complete and keep this one until you find parts for it. Most guys don't deal with these newer pumps yet and if they do they have complete pumps not parts. Myself included. Not trying to discourage you or have you give up on it but it may be faster in the mean time to find another pump and keep this on on the back burner.

Keith
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Mon Dec 20 2010 05:24 AM
Originally Posted By: keithia
You may have to buy a different pump that is complete and keep this one until you find parts for it. Most guys don't deal with these newer pumps yet and if they do they have complete pumps not parts. Myself included. Not trying to discourage you or have you give up on it but it may be faster in the mean time to find another pump and keep this on on the back burner.

Keith

Yeah that is not a bad idea. Kind of annoys me though that I know of a place near by that is closed down with the same type of pump outside but I can't get a hold of the owner. Oh well I will find some parts some day.
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue Jan 11 2011 05:48 AM
Still looking for the parts if anyone has any that they would like to sell. One other question. Would Iowa gas for example possibly have someone selling parts for one of these pumps or do people not have things that are newer? I have never been but it is close to where I live and am concidering going.
Posted By: scalebowler Re: Wayne 734 parts wanted - Tue May 24 2011 02:10 AM
Still looking for parts incase anyone comes accross any or has some that they would like to sell.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk