Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Catauladave Original Cloth hose - Fri Dec 30 2011 01:05 AM
Looking for an original cloth hose for latest unrestored project. Don't be afraid to offer me that busted hose! LOL Have stuff to trade also if cash won't work. Dave
Posted By: powerlube Re: Original Cloth hose - Fri Dec 30 2011 01:16 AM
I bought one from the guy in the back of PCM that he made from original cloth hose. I don't have his info were I am at perhaps someone else does?
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Fri Dec 30 2011 06:28 PM
BTT
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Sat Dec 31 2011 02:35 PM
Come on...let go of one of those old hoses. You can't take it with you ! LOL How about a swap for something...Seeburg 3W100 wallbox, old vending machine charms(1000'S), CHALLENGE ME.lol What do you "need"? Dave
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Original Cloth hose - Sat Dec 31 2011 02:55 PM
The is a guy who sells new hoses done up like old ones and they are very nice. Have sold some of my older ones and used his. Jim Lambert PetroRelics.com. Ask for the older large hose with the stripes.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 02 2012 01:57 PM
Still looking for original cloth hose...
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Wed Jan 04 2012 12:51 PM
Come on...broken ruptured hose? You took it off that old farm pump and replaced it with a nice new one...? I need one to go outside. Thanks
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Fri Jan 06 2012 12:56 PM
btt
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 01:00 AM
bbt
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 04:00 PM
ALLRIGHT I get it, You NEED an original white cloth hose like the one that is sitting down back in the back of my box truck, I have had it since one of the first pumps I ever picked up back in the mid 80's. I want this post to go away so I will go down and take a pic and post it shortly. Wouldn't it be cool if it also has the Morrison nozzle on it your looking for.

Be patient, I may find some other goodies down there.

This is written jokingly, I'm not busting anyone here so relax some of you. Me having the hose is no joke, I'll return shortly.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:09 PM
Thanks KZ1000. We've all read this post over & over. I was about to break down and take a hose off of one of pumps.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:14 PM
I appreciate that.Who would be annoyed by seeing the same post ALL THE TIME!!!LOL
I just left the post office and was picking up a package from a fellow Oldgasser and I jokingly told the postmaster that it was a part to an old gas pump. A gentleman at the counter asked me if I wanted to buy another old pump. I told him "anytime" and he said to me " How about now ?"...and asked me to follow him down the road...LOL
It is a crazy world.
Later,
Dave
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:16 PM
What a trip that was, I "found" some forgotten treasures.

OH Yea, the hose, I could have sworn there was 1 down there.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:17 PM
But it has been so long it Multiplied like Gas Pumps used to do around here.

I will sell this one.

Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:44 PM
Dave, you should go buy a lottery ticket. That's some luck first a gas hose and then a shed full of gas pumps & parts. That G&B 86 looks pretty nice. Still looking to add one of those to my collection.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 05:54 PM
Those aren't mine...I'm still "hunting and fishing"!
We have a saying down here in Georgia..."Even a blind hog finds a nut every now and then". LOL We'll see..
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 06:59 PM
Saw the pictures and got excited...didn't realize those were KZ1000's pumps. Nice stash of pumps.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 09:08 PM
LOL. There was some nice stuff in there.
I'm honestly trying not to "stash" anything.I did that with gumball machines and had to dump them in a divorce years ago. I was glad that I had them at the time, but I do not want to accumulate stuff and leave it for someone else to dispose of...Am I making sense? Good hunting and be careful,
Dave
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 09 2012 11:55 PM
any interest in the white cloth hose? and the G&B will be for sale shortly.
Posted By: JimT Re: Original Cloth hose - Tue Jan 10 2012 12:23 AM
Im interested.
Posted By: cggas Re: Original Cloth hose - Tue Jan 10 2012 01:01 AM
so if i keep asking for an 866, or a clockface gilbarco, will you give in and sell me 1??? nice pics. chris
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Mon Jan 16 2012 12:12 AM
Hello,
Did we ever get together on that hose ? I had several things going on with a couple of others and realized that this may have been "unfinished".
Sincerely,
Dave
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Original Cloth hose - Wed Jan 18 2012 11:35 AM
Yes you paid me, It will be going out today/tomorrow
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Wed Jan 18 2012 01:18 PM
I appreciate it. If I paid you, then I missed somebody ! OUCH !
Thanks,
Dave
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Wed Jan 18 2012 02:03 PM
I got it. I paid you through Paypal...after I decided to send you a check. Great.
Are the cloth hoses really difficult to find? I want something that has "character"! LOL
Thanks again,
Dave
Posted By: boozer Re: Original Cloth hose - Thu Jan 19 2012 05:10 PM
If its still available i could use the nozzle with the two wings. Thanks
toyz4bb@yahoo.com
Posted By: boozer Re: Original Cloth hose - Thu Jan 19 2012 05:14 PM
If its still available i could use the nozzle with the two wings. Thanks
toyz4bb@yahoo.com
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Original Cloth hose - Thu Jan 19 2012 09:08 PM
I don't know if it ever was "available". I would have probably purchased it also. LOL Dave
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk