Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Rabbitman Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Mon Dec 31 2012 09:54 PM
I recently picked up a Tydol Ethyl on wide body glass that had only one good lens. If anybody has a single they would part with....?? Also still looking for a late style DX Boron globe to match up on the Erie 748 I just finished. Will be in Columbia on the 18th. If I could get together with somebody on these and meet there, it would be great to forego shipping them.Pics attached of exactly what I need......Thanks, Gary

Attached picture tydol ethyl.jpg
Attached picture DX Boron globe 57-68.jpg
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Sat Jan 05 2013 04:31 AM
Why do I always want the hard to find stuff?........
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Wed Jan 09 2013 03:55 AM
Btt
Posted By: 67Chev4X4 Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Wed Jan 09 2013 07:29 AM
I just saw a DX Boron globe on ebay but it might not be the style that you want. 271135228255 Mitch
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Thu Jan 10 2013 05:01 AM
67Chev.....Thanks for the heads up on the Boron globe, but I have that one...it's the later one I need.....GB
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Tue Jan 15 2013 10:49 PM
One last ditch effort before Columbia.........
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Fri Jan 25 2013 04:07 PM
Still lookin....
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Tydol Ethyl single and late DX Boron globe - Fri Feb 22 2013 05:49 PM
Now that show season is getting close, maybe somebody will run on to one of these globes for me......I'm planning on making Dixiegas in April if anyone is going and has something. Thanks for keepin an eye out....Gary
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk