Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Brad67 WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Sat Feb 02 2013 08:06 PM
I need a reset crank and the base plate for a gilbarco 96 here is a picture of what I need ,

Attached picture gilbarco reset handle and bezel.jpg
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Mon Feb 04 2013 10:35 PM
these must be uncommon ?
First time I've seen this post. I'll go out and look in the shop but chances aren't good.
Its a common item but you have to find someone that actually saved one and remembers it and then get them to actually read this post! Might take a few days??
Posted By: keithia Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Tue Feb 05 2013 12:48 AM
I have a tag but it is different.

Attached picture IMG_7816.JPG
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Wed Feb 06 2013 12:50 AM
thats close enough will you sell me that one ?
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Wed Feb 06 2013 12:55 AM
KW FRITH if I get this plate from keathia do you have the reset crank to go on it ? I want old used stuff to match the patina of my pump , you can get the crank online new but they are shiny ,
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Wed Feb 06 2013 01:16 AM
Ok I bought the plate pictured above now I need a crusty crank !
I just checked all my old pump parts and there is nothing there, I'm sorry to say.
I have a crank. Do you need the crank shaft as well?
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Wed Feb 06 2013 07:59 PM
pm sent for crank and shaft ,,
Posted By: Brad67 Re: WTB or trade ? for a gilbarco 96 reset crank/base - Sun Feb 10 2013 12:14 AM
THANKS ! to everyone , I got all the parts I needed I ordered new ad glass texaco fire chief today for my pump it will soon be nice and complete and good n crusty ! love it !
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk