Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: DG69 WTB Tokheim 300 gas pump sides - Sat Feb 16 2013 03:51 PM
Hi all, I am looking to buy some Tokheim 300 gas pump sides (and maybe front/rear panels with ad panels). My dad passed away a few years ago and he worked at Tokheim for 38 years. I bought a pump to restore in his memory with my boys and the sides are so bent and cut up(farmer running hoses out the other side,etc) I think I will be better off starting with different ones. Really nice ones would be great, but I would consider any that are repairable and in decent shape. Thanks!
Posted By: DG69 Re: WTB Tokheim 300 gas pump sides - Sat Feb 23 2013 03:24 PM
Anyone have any ideas where I can find these? I have scoured the net and can't find them anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WTB Tokheim 300 gas pump sides - Sat Feb 23 2013 05:19 PM
...Dan, I have a pair of side panels from a National 360, and one door ('front panel', with no ad panel)...they are porcelain coated and are definitely in decent shape...you can sandblast the porcelain and paint them however you'd like...my understanding is that these are interchangeable with Tokheim 300 panels - I'm sure someone will weigh in to confirm or refute that...anyway, here are some pics of them...

...front and back of side panels...

...and front and back of the door...
Posted By: DG69 Re: WTB Tokheim 300 gas pump sides - Sat Feb 23 2013 08:47 PM
They definitely look the same. Can you measure the side panels from the ground to the top? Thanks!
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: WTB Tokheim 300 gas pump sides - Sun Feb 24 2013 01:06 PM
The parts are interchangeable. They will fit. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk