Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Sun Feb 24 2013 11:12 PM
Looking for this style Mobiloil Outboard can.

Please PM with what you got for sale.

Dan

Posted By: hawkike Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Mon Feb 25 2013 12:31 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/mobiloutboard003.jpg/]Do you have this one?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/mobiloutboard004.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL][/URL]
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Tue Feb 26 2013 07:56 PM
Paying 45 bucks for a nice nice blue wavy bottom can. Let me know if you got one for sale.

Dan
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Tue Feb 26 2013 08:11 PM

This real nice one just sold last week or so. Pretty nice price too!! I was watching it but then missed the auction end. It was the first time I had seen one in my short 9 months or so.

Attached picture mobil outboard.jpg
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Tue Feb 26 2013 08:51 PM
Notice to other "completest" collectors like myself wink there are two different versions of this can in regards to the Socony-Vacuum info at the bottom. If you look at the can Dan posted vs. the one that Steve listed the number of, one has a large caps font, the other is smaller with upper and lower case lettering.
Darin
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Tue Feb 26 2013 09:39 PM
Originally Posted By: SC62

This real nice one just sold last week or so. Pretty nice price too!! I was watching it but then missed the auction end. It was the first time I had seen one in my short 9 months or so.

Yeah I was bidding on it and it was like the auction just ended. Weird. Maybe someone offered to much $$$ for it. There is always another one somewhere
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: Looking for this Mobiloil Outboard can.... - Mon Mar 04 2013 09:16 PM
Found one! But not cheap. here ya go! 251236547537
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk