Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck crank handle part for 39 newer tall tokheim - Mon Feb 25 2013 03:59 PM
Need the part that the crank handle goes through that would mount to the frame. Have a picture but too big.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: crank handle part for 39 newer tall tokheim - Mon Feb 25 2013 07:10 PM
Send an email with the picture to me. I might have one?

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: crank handle part for 39 newer tall tokheim - Mon Feb 25 2013 09:33 PM
I did, picture might be just huge. Friend of mine sent it to me.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: crank handle part for 39 newer tall tokheim - Mon Feb 25 2013 10:44 PM
Picture was OK. Did you just need the little U shaped bracket, or the entire thing (bigger frame included) ?
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: crank handle part for 39 newer tall tokheim - Mon Feb 25 2013 11:12 PM
Just the u shaped thing and I believe the crank shaft also. I have a bunch but do not know what is what. Too many extra parts, and do not know what goes with what. I did have that part at one time and thought it was extra, Scraped it. Unbelievable. Any chance the little clips that go onto the door latches at the bottom would be had?
Thanks Craig
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk