Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Fri May 30 2014 11:08 PM
I will pay serious money for a Snowman denatured alcohol antifreeze 2 gallon can, picturing a snowman, with 40s cars in background. I will consider any condition.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Fri May 30 2014 11:30 PM
is this the style can?.. cool

Attached picture snowantifree.JPG
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Fri May 30 2014 11:42 PM
No, but similar. The one I'm looking for has a very"rigid" looking snowman, with arms raised, with silhouettes of cars going up a road, with silhouette of a town in the back ground. Its light blue and white, with orange letters. I believe it was made by Windsor Lloyd Products of Philadelphia. Its a regular rectangle 2 gallon can.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Fri May 30 2014 11:53 PM
Originally Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke
No, but similar. The one I'm looking for has a very"rigid" looking snowman, with arms raised, with silhouettes of cars going up a road, with silhouette of a town in the back ground. Its light blue and white, with orange letters. I believe it was made by Windsor Lloyd Products of Philadelphia. Its a regular rectangle 2 gallon can.

I believe that would be a can that would have been sold at pep boys?... cool
Posted By: ironvise Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Sat May 31 2014 01:18 AM
http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=88108&Number=536509#Post536509
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Sat May 31 2014 01:24 AM
He's asking for 2 Gal cans, both posted are 1gal!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Sat May 31 2014 02:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
He's asking for 2 Gal cans, both posted are 1gal!

we're trying too match up the art work that would be on the 2 gallon, the can of subject... cool
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Sat May 31 2014 10:48 AM
j0eyjuice`s Snowman Flotex can is very similar. The can I want is made by the same company, Windsor Lloyd, but is earlier, and pictures cars going up a road in background with town.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Mon Jun 09 2014 01:48 AM
cool

Attached picture 682014 021.jpg
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Tue Jun 10 2014 11:31 PM
Can shown ^^^ not for sale, posted pic to show what Luke is after.
Posted By: mustangsean Re: Snowman antifreeze 2 gallon can - Wed Jun 18 2014 11:54 AM
Hi luke, I am going next week to pick up a sign from a new contact. I believe I saw that can on one of his shelves. I am not a can guy and have no idea on the value. If you would like I could text you a photo when I get there. I would be happy to try to get it for you while I'm there.
Sean Williams
317-590-2779
Let me know
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk