Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cak Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Sun Dec 06 2015 09:14 PM
I am looking for a Seeburg/ Wurlizter wallbox. The condition does not have to be good as long as all the parts are there. If you have one and are willing to sell it get a hold of me and see if we can make a deal

Attached picture Seeburg 100.jpg
Attached picture Wurlizter.jpg
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Sun Dec 06 2015 09:38 PM
Hello,
I've got a couple of Seeburg 3W1s in storage.If you are interested, I'll take a couple of photos.I have the brackets also. I had 50-60 at one time but sold most to Home Arcade In Ft. Lisle, ILL.
Dave
Posted By: cak Re: Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Sun Dec 06 2015 09:43 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Sun Dec 06 2015 09:57 PM
PM sent. I have the Seeburg wallbox.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Sun Dec 06 2015 10:46 PM
Originally Posted By Catauladave
Hello,
I've got a couple of Seeburg 3W1s in storage.If you are interested, I'll take a couple of photos.I have the brackets also. I had 50-60 at one time but sold most to Home Arcade In Ft. Lisle, ILL.
Dave

There's a 30+ year blast from the past..Home Arcade,but there's no Ft.,it's just Lisle Il.
I live here and still visit their old defunct location every now & then.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Looking for Seeburg or Wurlizter wallbox - Mon Dec 07 2015 12:14 AM
You got me. I remember dealing with Paul Biechler ? Nice guy. Delivered a bunch of stuff to him at the first Atlanta jukebox show and then went over to the Varsity for lunch and fell out in the parking lot with a herniated disc. Felt like someone had sucker punched me. Ended up in Grady Hospital. lol Dave
Lisle,ILL.
I used to work all those small towns in Ga, Al, and north Fl.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk