Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Ron Scobie Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Tue Sep 15 2020 03:30 PM
It's time to do more cleaning. Items now include petro & automotive items. Please check back every week or so to see what's been added.
Ron
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Thu Sep 17 2020 12:00 AM
WOW, sure would like to know what time some of these things are going to be posted. Not at the computer 24-7. Would love to see a picture of that ACD
Posted By: tred Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Sat Sep 26 2020 03:41 AM
seriously!

what's the point of this dumb thread!!
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Sat Sep 26 2020 11:56 AM
The items are listed on MY website. Sorry you were confused. Others seemed to have figured it out.
Ron
Posted By: tred Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Mon Sep 28 2020 12:49 AM
i'm not confused at all, i just don't understand how people can be so lazy when trying to sell items. is it so hard to type some words and post some pictures on more than one site?
others seemed to have figured it out.
Posted By: RandyM Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Mon Sep 28 2020 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by tred
i'm not confused at all, i just don't understand how people can be so lazy when trying to sell items. is it so hard to type some words and post some pictures on more than one site?
others seemed to have figured it out.

In Ron's defense, he made it really easy for you. He provided a link to his website and all you have to is browse the for sale items. Easy Peasy. Posting on more than one site when you have a lot to sell gets old real fast. Posting a link on another site is excepted by all, except maybe Face Book. There are a few of us that do not use that site for various reasons.
Posted By: tred Re: Fall clean up - misc. for sale - Mon Sep 28 2020 01:37 PM
well i guess i'm just old fashioned then, i post pictures and text for anything i want to sell on any website i want it on.
bump for ron's thread.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk