Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldnfuelish Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:06 AM
Every time I get a furnace I get four of these cardboard corners.

About three by three by forty inches long

I usually toss them,but it occurred to me that maybe someone here could use them for shipping(signs,pumps,etc) got a couple dozen right now,and they are free to pick up or maybe bring to Peotone . I get these mostly in winter,so will still get some more. If nobody wants them I'll toss or burn them.just figured I'd ask( you could also use the. To whack someone upside the head real good if you wanted,non leathal! Lol) let me know
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:16 AM
Yea those suck, can't bend and stack them in the cardboard bin too easy. I end up burning them in the brush pile.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:18 AM
So.. Have you tried whacking someone in the head with one? They work really well!
Posted By: BryceG Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:35 AM
save some for me and I'll be glad to take em at Peotone!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:41 AM
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
So.. Have you tried whacking someone in the head with one? They work really well!

Mick it had to be a long one to reach Santa Paula CA LoL laugh
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:42 AM
Iowa gas! wink Rick the price of these just went up! Bryce I'll bring you some,just. Remind me before the show!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:43 AM
laugh
I was thinking that too crazy
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 01:45 AM
Be swinging at oranges!
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 11:27 AM
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish

Yes, That is why I need to burn them, to get rid of the evidence.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 11:18 PM
Funny you brought this up Mick, I installed a Gas Boiler today in a WET cellar and found a perfect use for the corners finally.

Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Wed Jan 08 2014 11:28 PM
Lmao! We should market these!
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Can anybody use some of these? - Thu Jan 09 2014 02:10 AM
There great for putting on the corners of pumps for shipping.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk