Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Sparky27 Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Sep 10 2014 08:10 PM
These clocks are really great looking and I'm looking for any help to track these down to buy. Your help is really appreciated. I'm fairly new to oldgas and hope these types of requests are fine.

Attached picture Chrysler Pam Wall Clock.jpg
Attached picture Oasis Water Cooler Telechron Wall Clock.jpg
Attached picture Dads Root Beer.jpg
Attached picture Double Cola Version 2 Telechron Wall Clock.jpg
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Sep 10 2014 08:12 PM
Here are some more

Attached picture Pioneer DB.jpg
Attached picture Sweet-Orr Workwear Telechron Wall Clock.jpg
Attached picture Raytheon Radio & TV Service Electric Time Wall Clock.jpg
Posted By: cak Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Sep 10 2014 08:25 PM
I like them all very nice Sparky
Posted By: am4tide Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Sep 10 2014 08:27 PM
Is the Dad's Root Beer a Pam? Looks like it...never seen that clock before today...
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Sep 10 2014 09:41 PM
Bill not sure of the maker, I don't think it is a Pam but by our favorite manufacturer. I say that because the lettering at the bottom for first word is more than 3 characters. I bought a square Ohio Advertising to hold me over until I find this one.
Posted By: am4tide Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Thu Sep 11 2014 02:54 AM
It looks like a Pam, but you may be right.

Do you have a picture of the Dad's you bought for now?
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Thu Sep 11 2014 03:07 AM
It's actually on the Shutterfly website. It's the square clock with the bottle cap.
Posted By: am4tide Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Thu Sep 11 2014 12:50 PM
That clock is so very unlike you... :-)
Posted By: roadrelics Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Sep 16 2014 01:36 AM
I think most of these pictured are fantasy....the tv radio is right and double cola is possibly old.....
Posted By: am4tide Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Sep 16 2014 12:31 PM
Know for certain that the Double Cola isn't Fantasy - it's Telechron... :-)
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Sep 16 2014 06:41 PM
Why do you think they are fantasy? The Pioneer Seed Cord is real and all of the clocks made by Telechron aren't fantasy. That leaves the ones with Pam markings which are the Chrysler and Dads Root Beer. Even if the Chrysler is fantasy it's cool and I still would want one. As for the Dad's it could be fantasy but my gut says no by the graphics.
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Nov 04 2014 05:02 PM
Bump, still looking for these but I have acquired the Pioneer Seed Double Bubble.
Posted By: am4tide Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Nov 04 2014 06:25 PM
Guess the Pioneer Seed was legit after all... :-)
Posted By: cak Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Nov 04 2014 06:32 PM
Love the Sweet Orr clock
Posted By: Dewdude Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Tue Nov 04 2014 08:19 PM
The Pioneer clock is real - -

Mike
Posted By: Sparky27 Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Wed Nov 05 2014 12:20 AM
I have one of the Sweet Orr clocks and would love to add this as well. The Pioneer is definitely real and I love it.
Posted By: longbow Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Thu Sep 14 2017 08:12 PM
Your post is old but FYI I have the Oasis clock listed on ebay right now.
Posted By: Toman-Sager Re: Chrysler Pam Clock And Others Wanted - Sun Sep 02 2018 06:12 PM
My wife's uncle has the white Chrysler clock with the red circles around the numbers. I know thia is an old post but FYI.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk