Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jamison Vintage Santa/Holiday Displays - Sun Oct 12 2014 07:30 PM
I had posted the other day about the Texaco Santa that I was looking for, but wanted to open it up to any vintage Santa or holiday display. It can be coke, pepsi or petro, I would love to see it and see if we can work something out. I especially like the Santa Claus Post Office if anybody has one of those for sale. Thanks and send me a PM if interested in selling.

Matt
Posted By: Jamison Re: Vintage Santa/Holiday Displays - Tue Nov 11 2014 06:31 PM
Just wanted to check back to see if anyone might have a texaco santa that they want to sell in NOS condition? I ended up finding the Santa Claus Post Office NOS in the box, I will post a picture later. My kids love it!
Posted By: Jamison Re: Vintage Santa/Holiday Displays - Wed Nov 12 2014 01:48 PM

Here is the NOS in the box Santa Claus Post Office that I picked up last week. Apparently is from the 50's to 60's. Makes a great display and is all tin so pretty sturdy. My girls have already written letters to Santa.
Posted By: vintagecar Re: Vintage Santa/Holiday Displays - Thu Nov 13 2014 10:42 AM
send a pm to bustermonty (greg)
Posted By: Jamison Re: Vintage Santa/Holiday Displays - Fri Nov 14 2014 09:27 AM
Thanks, Greg and I have already talked. I had seen some of his post from last Christmas.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk