Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gary Drye Gary Drye's Collction - Wed Dec 11 2002 06:59 PM
In response to T-ways request, here are a couple of walls Of "junk" in my building. Unlike Dwaine, I have no "direction" to my collection. Anything and everything oil/gas related. I had to move several objects around to even get this clear a shot, so the remaining walls and other junk will come at a later date. Another big thank you to Jim for posting these pics for me.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Gary Drye's Collction - Thu Dec 12 2002 03:55 AM
Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! I've got to get my stuff organized in a display like this.

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator
Posted By: T-way Re: Gary Drye's Collction - Thu Dec 12 2002 01:40 PM
Gary:

Too Kewl! Thanks for posting the shots. I love the red walls with the 'Granny Smith Apple' green trim. It really sets off the various signage you have posted around.

Keep collecting!

Jim
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Gary Drye's Collction - Thu Dec 12 2002 02:53 PM
Looks great Gary , I think you have direction , you buy what you want, thats good , and you display it very nicely, I didn't see that 850 you just finished , that job is great, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Gary Drye's Collction - Mon Dec 16 2002 12:34 AM
Gary, You have a great place there. I know first hand since i have been there a couple of times now. Keep up the great work and thanks for the help when i first got started and the present. John
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk