Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com More Bash Photos - Mon Jun 02 2003 02:56 PM
Wanted to share a few of the photos I got at Roy's and at Pomona. Dick Bennett, Me, and Larry Ivy at Larry's booth. A wayne #207 with the #466 visible attachment that I bought at Pomona.
some globes etc.
A double sided Porcelain Neon Harley sign in Roy's "Back Room" (some great stuff hidden away)
My grandsons and their "Gas Bash Shirts" ready to go!
Don Burroughs was nice enough to invite us over to see his collection. Some great Stuff!
More of Burroughs stuff. I had a great time, saw some old friends, and met some new ones. Larry, Rob, Jeff etc. Hope you are feeling good after your operation Jim, all of us are indebted to you, and wish you only the best!

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Check my website at:
http://www.vintagegas.com
Posted By: djhubba Re: More Bash Photos - Mon Jun 02 2003 03:11 PM
WOW great shots Don. Your Grandsons sure look spiffy in their Gas shirts - Thumbs up.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba diggin the snapshots in Shoreline WA

[This message has been edited by djhubba (edited 06-02-2003).]
Posted By: aquaelvis Re: More Bash Photos - Mon Jun 02 2003 03:20 PM
Hey Don, nice pics. Great meeting you! WOW, Don's place is nice too... all this in So Cal! Who would have guessed?
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: More Bash Photos - Wed Jun 04 2003 04:50 AM
Great pictures Don! I really like the look of that pump from Pomona. Did you buy it Friday or Saturday? Was anyone else interested in it or did you score it as soon as it arrived? Nice meeting you, Rob

------------------
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: More Bash Photos - Wed Jun 04 2003 02:22 PM
I found the pump as soon as I arrived at Pomona on Sat. Thank Heavens it was being sold by someone I knew as I didn't have enough $$ with me. He trusted me to take it with me. He fulfilled Dwaine's mantra "do something nice for someone"! I do need a cylinder for it 10x18.

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Check my website at: http://www.vintagegas.com

[This message has been edited by oltoydoc@pacbell.net (edited 06-04-2003).]
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk