Oldgas.com Home

Revere air water pole

Posted By: Larry Nace

Revere air water pole - Mon Nov 20 2006 01:41 AM

I have been looking for this pole for several years and FINALLY lucked up and got one yesterday. I think it may be complete but I am not sure. If someone could post a picture of a complete one that they have, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Larry
Posted By: fins n vtwins

Re: Revere air water pole - Mon Nov 20 2006 11:25 PM

Larry, did you buy that at that auction in Columbia?
If so, my apologies......I was the guy bidding against you ....( I wanted the other two fluted poles)

Re: Revere air water pole - Tue Nov 21 2006 02:24 AM

Yes, I did get the three poles at the Columbia auction. I really only wanted the one Revere water/air pole, however, I had to take them all. I emailed you about the other two poles. If you did not get the email, let me know and I will resend it. Thanks, Larry
Posted By: fins n vtwins

Re: Revere air water pole - Tue Nov 21 2006 02:28 PM

Larry, didn't get your email--try it again
Thanks, Mike
Posted By: Cold Pizza

Re: Revere air water pole - Tue Nov 21 2006 04:49 PM

I would very much like to see a picture of these.
I am currently trying to learn as much about them as I can.
TIA
Posted By: Jack Sim

Re: Revere air water pole - Wed Nov 22 2006 12:02 AM

I pictured some Revere air poles in my original Tireflator book (which is out of print). I now have a great deal of Revere literature showing just about everything they made. All their air poles will be in my new Air Meter book, due out next summer.
Jack Sim
Author, Gas Pump Identification book
Posted By: Jarvis

Re: Revere air water pole - Wed Nov 22 2006 12:36 AM

Here is a picture of my revere fluted pole.

Re: Revere air water pole - Fri Nov 24 2006 11:16 PM

Here is the Revere air/water fluted pole that I recently got. It is a little different that JJ's, but according to Jack, Revere produced different poles. Thanks, Larry
© 2020 Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk