Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hobbies4howie Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Tue Feb 19 2013 09:36 AM
Does anybody know what model of Milwaukee cash recorder this is. It appears to be a newer version of the 870 but I am not sure. In Jack's book, the 870 has the outside visiguage and this one has the internal sight glasses. Other than that it looks almost the same as the 870 with the exception of the pricer numbers and numbers for the total sale being on opposite sides. What kind of value would one put on it? Conventional wisdom would say this one is worth at least $300-$350 less than the 870 in the book because of the fact it has sight glasses instead of being a visiguage model but i didn't know if that would still be to high of a value or if this is a rarer model seldom seen. Are parts still available for this particular model? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attached picture imagejpeg_3k-1-1_resized.jpg
Attached picture imagejpeg_2k-1_resized_1.jpg
Attached picture imagejpeg_4k-1_resized.jpg
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Wed Feb 20 2013 12:23 AM
Looking at pump w/ nozzle hanger on left side the price # are also on left side of face [stand on other side of pump then look at picture in book again!].
Posted By: oldiesbutgoodies Re: Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Wed Feb 20 2013 12:31 AM
A 12pk of beer and a tank of gas so you can drop it off on your next trip over. LOL
Posted By: hobbies4howie Re: Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Wed Feb 20 2013 01:21 AM
I'm confused, Bob! Are you buying the beer or am I?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Wed Feb 20 2013 04:14 AM
I'll Trade a 12pk for a Tank of gas anytime!
Posted By: hobbies4howie Re: Milwaukee Cash Recorder - Thu Feb 21 2013 12:24 AM
Anybody have any info on this pump?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk