Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: rockytops wondering value of this item..eco 97 tireflator - Fri Feb 06 2015 07:21 PM
this was part of my grandfathers then my fathers gas station for many years.. I am wondering what you all think its worth.. the air in/out works, the dinger bell inside works, the dial is accurate to 1/2 psi...the unit is in great shape..its a 97

Attached picture eco.jpg
Posted By: oldtyreguy Re: wondering value of this item..eco 97 tireflator - Fri Feb 06 2015 09:09 PM
hey rocky,
I sold two of these 97's in the past two years. I sold them for $800 each. From what I can tell in your photo mine were in the same working condition that yours is in. The guys that bought mine were happy to pay the $800 there was no haggling on price. Anything I can help you with let me know!
Posted By: rockytops Re: wondering value of this item..eco 97 tireflator - Fri Feb 06 2015 11:42 PM
thank you very much!!!!!
Posted By: oldtyreguy Re: wondering value of this item..eco 97 tireflator - Tue Feb 10 2015 10:22 PM
hello,
I forgot to mention in my first post that I also got$50 each for shipping per meter. Just wanted to let you know
good luck!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk