Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: vmc44 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Thu Jan 21 2016 12:38 AM
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Media/Hom...ottsdale-block/

Check this out at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 also a nice interview with Rory Brinkman!
Posted By: powerlube Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Thu Jan 21 2016 03:04 AM
Some great pieces there!
Posted By: Nicole Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Thu Jan 21 2016 12:20 PM
Gordon Apker is one of the founders of Shakey's Pizza--that's a blast from my past. Sitting down with my family in what looked like a beer hall with long tables the length of the room with benches on either side. No more Shakey's in Maryland.

I like the way Art Redford displays his collection!
Posted By: powerlube Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Thu Jan 21 2016 03:40 PM
Art is a class act. He has a phenomenal setup. I think Ray cider had pics of his collection. It was awesome.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Sun Jan 24 2016 04:05 PM
If there is an Oldgas member that is at the BJ sale with a bidder number would you please pm me. I'm there and wasn't planning on buying so didn't apply for a number. But there are a couple of items I'd like to take a shot at. Never go to an auction unless you're prepared to buy!.....Gary
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 2016 - Tue Jan 26 2016 01:53 PM
Gary ... we're here bidding on cars ... If we make it to the petro auction I'll pm you.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk