Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: THERMOMAN WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Jan 28 2017 12:01 PM
Mason Dixon gas is right around the corner. Maybe 6 weeks away. I think this will be my 12th year. I'm.looking forward to another year. See you in Frederick MD in a few weeks!!!

Here are some pictures from previous shows.....It's worth the trip!!

Mason Dixon 2016
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=649731&page=4

Mason Dixon 2015
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=603107&page=1

Mason Dixon 2014
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=519036&page=1

Mason Dixon 2013
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=399802&page=1

Mason Dixon 2012
http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=310869&page=1

Mason Dixon 2011
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=239930&page=all
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Jan 28 2017 12:07 PM
I'll be there as usual. Bringing about 50 higher end 2 gallon cans, plus a couple nice signs.
Posted By: shaunhiggins Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Jan 28 2017 03:55 PM
This show gets bigger and better each year...If you haven't been you owe it to yourself to check it out...
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Jan 28 2017 06:19 PM
I'll have some nice signs from the wall to sell or trade.
Posted By: 60wayne Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Mon Jan 30 2017 06:37 PM
Ii plan to be there.
Posted By: BryceG Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Feb 04 2017 06:25 PM
same weekend as peotone again... thats going to continue to limit the national appeal of both shows
Posted By: THERMOMAN Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Feb 05 2017 01:19 PM
I think next year the shows are supposed to be separated out again.
Posted By: Gas stuff.com Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Feb 11 2017 10:41 PM
We will be there. One of the best shows on the east coast
Posted By: Rudylecoadic Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Feb 19 2017 11:15 PM
That's my favorite show, I'll be there with as many early signs as I can bring.
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Mon Feb 20 2017 01:23 AM
Is anyone bringing any gas pumps?
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Tue Feb 28 2017 09:24 PM
...still tweaking it on the press, but here's a teaser of this year's t-shirt design: a rare copy of the March, 1942 issue of the Mason-Dixon dealer magazine, 'Mason Dixon News'...

Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Wed Mar 01 2017 12:37 AM
Not sure if I can make the show or not as we normally go to Peatone. I would be interested in a T-shirt if you can mail one.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Wed Mar 01 2017 01:11 AM
Originally Posted By Wes Maxwell
Not sure if I can make the show or not as we normally go to Peatone. I would be interested in a T-shirt if you can mail one.

...absolutely!
Posted By: 1PetroFan Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Wed Mar 01 2017 11:09 PM
Mark, save an X-large for me!!! Brady
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Thu Mar 02 2017 01:45 AM
Will do laugh
Posted By: 68air Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Mar 04 2017 12:25 AM
Okay I have never been but I am making plans to attend. How many dealers are in attendance? I will not be able to be in Frederick until late Friday. Is that okay if the show is Saturday morning? Thanks.
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Mar 04 2017 02:35 AM
The show has about 100 dealers anymore, spanning 2 fair grounds buildings and the outside parking lot. The show promoter's keep good quality control, ensuring only good advertising collectibles are sold. The show is not open to the public until 7am Saturday, so your arriving Friday evening is fine. I would recommend going to the show grounds that evening, to familiarize yourself with the route there, so you can get the first thing Saturday.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sat Mar 04 2017 11:30 PM
...here's the finished design! (for you fans of redheads: I'm sorry, I just couldn't get it to look right on the press, so she's a brunette or blonde, depending on your preference laugh )

...my private messages are just about full up, so if you're going to the show and want to make sure we have your size/style, please email me ASAP,
at marktheaardvark AT yahoo DOT com (type it in as you would a regular email - just wrote it out longways to cut down on the spam) with what you want, and what size(s) you need...this year's design will be printed on Navy (no way to make this design work on Tan)...

Short sleeve t's (S-XL) are $15
Long sleeve t's (S-XL) are $18
Crew neck sweatshirts (S-XL) are $20
Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $25
Zipper Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $28

WE ARE ORDERING THE BLANKS ON MONDAY - SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE MONDAY MORNING AT 11AM EST WHAT YOU WANT, SO WE CAN GET THE ORDER TOGETHER. WE WILL HAVE SOME SHORT-SLEEVE T-SHIRTS AT THE SHOW, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T SELL OUT OF YOUR SIZE - AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET LONG-SLEEVE, SWEATS, HOODIES, AND ZIPPER HOODIES.

*PLEASE NOTE Sizes LARGER than XL are available - please add $2 to the prices listed above - kids sizes are available, too, and are the same price as regular adult sizes*

**If you can't make it, and still want a shirt, etc., we can ship**

Posted By: 68air Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Mar 05 2017 02:46 AM
Thanks Luke
Wow those look awesome man. I can almost hear the Andrews Sisters playing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy on that cars radio!

I would love one in Large and long sleeve but only if 100 percent cotton. My classic has no AC. smile
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Mar 05 2017 03:25 AM
...Thanks Charles...the t-shirts are 100% cotton wink
Posted By: 68air Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Mar 05 2017 03:31 PM
I'll see you at the show as soon as you get done wiping that beautiful pump down!
Posted By: 60wayne Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Sun Mar 05 2017 11:29 PM
Looking forward to the show !!!!!
Posted By: shaunhiggins Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Wed Mar 08 2017 07:24 PM
Packing up today and heading out tomorrow...Weather for Saturday looks chilly but sunny...Looking forward to the show!!
Posted By: CircaDesigns Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Thu Mar 09 2017 02:40 AM
I'll be there on Saturday, won't be able to make it for set-up on Friday - BUMMER
Posted By: Brad in Maryland Re: WHOS GOING TO MASON DIXON GAS MARCH 11 - Thu Mar 09 2017 05:45 PM
We'll be there again this year with some interesting petroliana from Europe: oil cans, handy oilers, maps, thermometers, era advertisements, porcelain and tin signs, etc, etc.

Talk to my wife for the better deal 'cause if I had it my way, I'd keep it all !

This is one of only two shows that we do per year to thin out my personal collection.... and well worth the trip. (My wife sells while I'm out buying ;-)

Brad, Kirsten and Emily
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk