Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Scott Shipers It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Fri Dec 19 2003 01:42 PM
It is less than a month away from the annual It's a Gas show in Columbia, Missouri. Is anyone else from the site attending besides me? It is a nice little show with set up on Friday and the show on Sat. (usually over by early afternoon)

Scott in Kansas City
Posted By: Oldgas Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Sat Dec 20 2003 01:34 AM
Hi Scott,
I'll be there unless something major stops me. I was there several years ago when we had a big snow. Almost crashed when I left, making that hard right at the bottom of the hill leaving the parking lot. The turnout was good in spite of the weather.

Let's get together at the show. Who else is going?

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Sat Dec 20 2003 01:42 AM
Sounds good Jim. I think it snows every year at this show and it still has a good turn out. I will talk to you as we get closer and we can meet up somewhere. Scott
Posted By: wfort39663 Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Sat Dec 20 2003 01:59 AM
I will be attending the show. I believe I have made all of them to date. Hope the weather cooperates!

Bill Fortune
Carthage, MO
Posted By: bettin Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Sat Dec 20 2003 03:41 PM
delete

[This message has been edited by bettin (edited 08-22-2005).]
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Sat Dec 20 2003 04:27 PM
I'd like to go. We'll see what the schedule,weather and budget are like.

Anyone going to the Brazil Indiana show?
How about Peotone in March?
Hope to see ya at some or all of these shows!
Bob
I'll be at the Columbia show, hope to see you all there.
John
Posted By: KEN BRUCE Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Fri Dec 26 2003 04:08 PM
THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO THIS SHOW. MY MAIN REASON FOR COMING IS TO FIND A ROYER VISIBLE PUMP, IF ANYONE HAS ON, E-MAIL ME AND WE CAN SET UP A MEETING AHEAD OF TIME
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Mon Jan 12 2004 05:29 PM
Just wanted to bring this to the top since the show set up is Friday and the show is Saturday. The weather forcast is NO snow which will be the first time in a long time at this show. Hope to see fellow collectors their. Scott in KC
Posted By: Oldgas Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Tue Jan 13 2004 02:17 AM
I'll be there with Shop Talk member John H and friend Dave. Let's get all the Oldgassers together! I'll have my Oldgas.com jacket on. Poke me if I don't recognize you.

Click for Columbia, MO Weather

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: John H Re: It's a Gas????Anybody On This Site Going??? - Tue Jan 13 2004 05:45 PM
Hopefully by Saturday I'll be sportin' a brand new oldgas.com hat. I'll be the guy with the beard standing next to Jim.
I'd like to meet the old gas group. Ken,Scott,Ron,John,Bill, everyone look for us. Wear your oldgas hat's and shirts. I'll be looking for you.
Anyone else coming? See you there!
John Hooss
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk