Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gaspumpchas Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Sun Mar 02 2008 06:41 PM
Ahh it's that time of year again for the great show in wayne, NJ....who will be going?? I'll be right next to the entrance door on the left near the bingo booth. Looking forward to seeing everybody and some great social commentary from 5 qt like last year!! BTW if you have any $35 air meters for sale, bring 'em!!!

Charlie
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Tue Mar 04 2008 12:23 PM
I HOPE TO BE THERE!

~DOC
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Sun Mar 09 2008 02:34 PM
The main hall is sold out, if anyone wants to set up inside I can fit some tables in the hallway. Have outside space available too.
Some new vendors setting up this year and it will be a good show.
Ed
Posted By: CJ Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Mon Mar 10 2008 12:50 AM
HOPE TO ATTEND...CJ
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Fri Mar 14 2008 07:49 PM
metro petro ,,, hey ed, how many vendors do you have to date ? me and my old buddy bradley may come down.thanks rock
Posted By: 5 quart Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Sat Mar 15 2008 12:25 AM
5 quart will be set up - see you all there- thanks Don
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Sat Mar 15 2008 01:02 AM
I WILL BE BRINGING A 7' LONG PORC ONE-SIDED PUROL GASOLINE HORIZ SIGN FOR YOUR BUYING CONSIDERATION.

THANKS!

~DOC!!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Who's going to Metro Petro??? - Sat Mar 15 2008 03:12 PM
Indoors is sold out with 150 tables sold. There are some outdoor vendors, weather permitting (early am rain forecasted). Show is on rain, snow, or shine!! See you there!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk