Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gas pump freak Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Mar 02 2004 03:40 AM
Who's planning on going to the April bash in Seveirville TN. This'll be my first petro show and I'm amped up about it!!!!!
Happy hunting!

Neal Dunn gpf
Posted By: Hotboat Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Mar 02 2004 11:06 AM
I will be there.

------------------
Hotboat
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Mar 02 2004 01:11 PM
I will be there.
Posted By: Lee Shumate Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Mar 02 2004 02:37 PM
I plan on being there!!!

------------------
Posted By: JERRY J Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Mar 02 2004 03:00 PM
I'll be there..................
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Wed Mar 03 2004 11:03 PM
We always set up there in the Sprong and Fall. It's a great little meet. Fine folks, lovely view of the Smokies.
Posted By: gas pump freak Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Thu Mar 04 2004 01:15 AM
Paul I look forward to finally meeting you!!
Take care,

Neal
Posted By: ss454elcamino5 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Thu Mar 04 2004 05:31 AM
My son Todd & I will be there as well

------------------
Elden
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Thu Mar 04 2004 09:20 PM
Neal, We always set up on the top of the hill. We will have a white Ford 550 box truck and a white cargo trailer. Looking forward to seeing you. Paul
Posted By: 50smemories Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Sun Apr 11 2004 11:03 PM
We are set up in the new building on all of the right side wall and also just in front of the building we will have 2 spaces with unrestored pumps and goodies...

see yall at Chips

Mark ...Memories Restored
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Apr 20 2004 09:07 PM
Here are some pics that Elden and Dug sent me.

Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Apr 20 2004 09:10 PM
More Dixie Gas pics.

Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Apr 20 2004 09:12 PM
Mike Howell and Dwaine Buck.
Dwaine gets the long distance award for driving all the way from California to the show. Mike would have to get the award for coolest tow vehicle.

[This message has been edited by Lastgas15 (edited 04-20-2004).]
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Apr 20 2004 09:22 PM
Here's part of the oldgas contingent that was at the show.

From left to right:
Jeff Johnson, Dug Shelton,Larry_____(sorry Larry, I forgot your last name), Dwaine Buck,Bob Drake,Elden Lewis.

There were other oldgasers at the show that I didn't get a chance to talk to, or weren't around when the cameras were out. John O'hern and Rex Benson among others.
Posted By: fins n vtwins Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Tue Apr 20 2004 10:37 PM
Good pics, y'all
Why does everybody like my truck so much? Wait till I get a cabover up and running

How cool is this---I looked around once and there were all these Oldgassers under my tent... Dwaine, Elden, Rex, Bob, Dale, Jeff--who'd I forget? And I don't know WHO that sweet and pretty lady was with Dwaine--sure didn't look like no Helga to me.
Sent cast-iron home with Elden. Met Phil McCauley. Looked at Ivan's airplane(why ain't you on here Ivan? I KNOW you're lurkin') Mark had a bunch of good pumps and things--I'm envious. I sold lots of rusty bits. AND did my part to support Anhauser-Busch. A Good weekend!

You guys rock!
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Thu Apr 22 2004 09:07 PM
We from Vinage-logos would like to thank Hap,Chip and Mama for letting us use there place for this event. with the Smokies in the back ground and ordering for the first day of set up SNOW. man was it cold. But with a few Rodeo pops it warmed up a little.
Thanks Y'LL. good food. and all was friendly what more could a guy ask for. thanks everyone.

------------------
www.vintage-logos.com
Posted By: fast66 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Wed Apr 28 2004 07:37 AM
Well, I strongly suspect I should be the one to get "long distance" to this show - Stockholm, Sweden is faaar away ;-)

Too bad I didn't recognize anyone of you guys. I met Hotboat who was sitting in the lower part of the field with a Tokheim and a GB176 visible beside him.

Anyway, it was my first gas bash, and I really enjoyed it!!

cheers!
Claes
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Wed Apr 28 2004 11:40 AM
You should get something Claes, Did you bring your wife? anyone that does should get something . if you didn't, you should pay the guy that did.ha ha ha . I would have like to have met you. give you a big hug. nothing wrong with hugs. Hubba likes hugs.

------------------
www.vintage-logos.com
Posted By: fast66 Re: Who's going to Seveirville in April? - Wed Apr 28 2004 07:50 PM
Actually, I thought I saw you some time during the day, Dwaine, but I thought "it can't be Dwaine so far away from home". I should have approached you and asked... I have to post a nice picture of myself in Aqua's post so You all recognize me next time :-)

The wife had the option to come, but her interest in old Mustangs and oil cans have been kinda low lately - she doesn't know what she's missing!!!
have a great day,
Claes
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk