Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: bmxpro1 Gateway Gas & Advertising Show STL - Thu Feb 08 2018 03:12 PM
Is anyone going to the Gateway Gas & Advertising Show in STL next week? I've never been and wondering if it's worth the trip. Any idea how many vendors usually attend? I haven't seen any discussion about it and it's just around the corner so I thought I would ask the experts.

Thx.
Vince
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Gateway Gas & Advertising Show STL - Thu Feb 08 2018 06:02 PM
The Gateway swap meet is a smaller and newer event than "It's A Gas!" in Lebanon, Mo this weekend or the Chicagoland swap meet in Peotone IL in March/October. It is a nice hotel venue just off I-55/70. There has been some good stuff there for sale in the past couple years. Inside (hotel meeting rooms), outside and room-to-room swap. Run by the Indy Ad Show folks. We should support newer swap meets to help get them growing and stronger. Always better to talk to the seller in person, hold items in your hands and take it home with you rather than shipping.
Posted By: bmxpro1 Re: Gateway Gas & Advertising Show STL - Thu Feb 08 2018 06:44 PM
Thanks Jim! I appreciate your insight!
Posted By: oiljobber Re: Gateway Gas & Advertising Show STL - Wed Mar 07 2018 05:23 PM
Did anyone take any photos of the event? How was it this year? I heard last years was really good and was planning on attending this years but couldn't make it work with my schedule.
Just curious if this ones worth traveling to?
Posted By: Gas stuff.com Re: Gateway Gas & Advertising Show STL - Wed Mar 07 2018 11:53 PM
It was great, we travel from New York to do both shows in a week, both were very good, I highly recommend checking it out.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk