Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Portland swap meet - Wed Mar 21 2018 07:14 PM
Bringing some stuff to the meet that I said I did not want to return to. Car stuff this time and did not really want to be there to sell, but up above # 6072. 12.5 x 26 clear cylinder, the Bowser twin skins, tires for either Bowser or Boyle-Dayton gas carts, original shell clam repainted, another that has a crack but repainted, door parts for a Wayne 71 (two of the door frame pieces) Restored but not painted Tokheim 300, Texaco island poles with globes (reproduction globes and lenses) , truck utility boxes. Don't have much room and will be outside, God help me.

Attached picture DSC04046.JPG
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Portland swap meet - Thu Mar 29 2018 05:22 AM
Will be in the Expo parking lot, stall 6468. Will have pics of 2 Unrestored Wayne 60 pumps, one Veltex and one Shell. Looking for a trade on one of both,sideways or I'll add cash for right item. Not interested in Selling or Shipping, I live in Everett,Wa , so someone in the Pacific NW
will only work. May bring one Unrestored A-38 with one original Signal Ad glass, other side just frosted and has one Original PP with Patina. Few other goodies also.
Posted By: tulareone Re: Portland swap meet - Fri Mar 30 2018 03:25 AM
Craig how much on the light poles— price also on cylinder —. Ruben
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Portland swap meet - Fri Mar 30 2018 04:36 AM
$1600 for both poles and $700 cylinder. Can pick them both up at the house if you would like.
Posted By: dundign Re: Portland swap meet - Fri Mar 30 2018 02:11 PM
Craig I will take a set of cart tires ..Tom
Posted By: Young's Union Re: Portland swap meet - Sat Mar 31 2018 02:29 PM
Tbirdgas asked me to post these pictures.

Attached picture DSC00521.JPG
Attached picture DSC00522.JPG
Attached picture DSC00523.JPG
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Portland swap meet - Sat Mar 31 2018 03:17 PM
IS that stuff coming to Portland ?
Posted By: tulareone Re: Portland swap meet - Sat Mar 31 2018 10:11 PM
Craig thanks for the prices— any computers— remember that guy you sent me to that had a bunch of computers which I bought - has he got anymore
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Portland swap meet - Sun Apr 01 2018 01:59 AM
Thank You Jim for posting pics. I had the pics posted because I got a call saying the guy couldn't make it to Portland ( as stated above the Shell and Veltex pumps are trading stock) don't know if the A-38 is going to make it
I'm 74 and the pumps seem to be getting Heavier to load in the truck for some reason.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Portland swap meet - Mon Apr 02 2018 03:26 PM
Rueben, he has nothing left all gone and he is retired.
Thanks
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Portland swap meet - Mon Apr 09 2018 01:08 PM
Wet event for sure, but many things changed hands in the drier moments.
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Portland swap meet - Mon Apr 09 2018 08:36 PM
Big Buzz was a guy came in early wed down at the race track, original A-38 with seaside ad glass. Sold it for $1600, guy B, flip it for 4K at least that's the story I was told
a couple times
Posted By: trifiver Re: Portland swap meet - Wed Apr 11 2018 04:23 AM
Seen this nut there , Kind of Funny

Sid

Attached picture IMG_7385.JPG
Attached picture tin Man 410.jpg
Posted By: tjhvintage Re: Portland swap meet - Wed Apr 11 2018 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by Tbirdgas
Big Buzz was a guy came in early wed down at the race track, original A-38 with seaside ad glass. Sold it for $1600, guy B, flip it for 4K at least that's the story I was told
a couple times

The A-38 was Seaside yellow porcelain with a blue porcelain base and original Seaside ad glass. Sold for $1500. The buyer was offered 4K but turned it down, the pump was headed back to California to reside in his collection. Here's a picture of it on the truck with the faces, top, and ad glass removed for the trip home.

Attached picture seaside a38.jpg
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Portland swap meet - Wed Apr 11 2018 04:20 PM
Wow! That Seaside A-38 was a super find for that collector. Congrats to him.
Posted By: tjhvintage Re: Portland swap meet - Wed Apr 11 2018 07:57 PM
Yes, Jim. A very rare porcelain A-38. I'll try to get a picture of it with the ad glass installed.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Portland swap meet - Fri Apr 13 2018 12:55 AM
Sid, I think that guy is from Kansas.
Posted By: trifiver Re: Portland swap meet - Fri Apr 13 2018 01:06 AM
The Picture with him looking at us is when My son asked him where his Scarecrow was

He said it was to wet for him to be out , The Guy really got some looks .

I t was fun to see him walk around the track

I was in a golf cart so I stayed dry

Thanks Sid
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk