Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Ed Steagall CHIPS - Sat Apr 28 2018 10:20 PM
I can't believe no one posted any pictures from Chips's recent show? I heard it was biggest ever, the vendors were clear up the hill. I know it takes a lot of time to do, but a lot of us who don't attend enjoy the pictures. Thanks, Ed.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: CHIPS - Sun Apr 29 2018 02:13 AM
oldgas member Reb has been doing the photos for several years. You know I've never met him but hope he is well.
Think we have got to the point we expect him to do it. Well that is really not fair.
Posted By: wocopep Re: CHIPS - Sun Apr 29 2018 03:30 AM
I was there and set up. Biggest show in the history of Dixie Gas. Some really good stuff showed up. Hope you guys will get to see the pics. Wayne Henderson was taking pics also, maybe he will post some.
Posted By: reb Re: CHIPS - Sun Apr 29 2018 01:10 PM
I did not get to the spring show, but plan to be there in September with my camera.
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: CHIPS - Sun Apr 29 2018 02:28 PM
Glad there was no problem Reb. It certainly is NOT expected for you to take and post the pictures, but it IS greatly appreciated by a lot of people not in attendance. Ed.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: CHIPS - Sun Apr 29 2018 03:04 PM
Reb I'm glad all is well,I couldn't make the show and like Ed kept looking for them. You do such a great job after last year I suggested we build up a pool of money and just let you travel the shows,but I didn't get any takers.LOL!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk