Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hotcidr Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 19 2018 06:59 PM
I'm surprised no one has started an Iowa Gas topic. Who's going. We will get there on Monday afternoon the 30th and have to be back on the road on Wednesday before noon.
Posted By: Tankar Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 19 2018 09:36 PM
I am surprised the bitchen has not started yet.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 03:15 AM
I will be there!
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 03:18 AM
Actually, the new schedule (now back to like things used to be a few years ago) has vending on Wednesday and Thursday, with a small auction on Thursday night after all the vending ends. Then, on Friday, there's the big auction only. I suppose some folks will still complain about early sales on Monday and into Tuesday. However, moving the auction from Wednesday to Friday is very good for those of us who vend at Iowa Gas. John
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 11:56 AM
Looking forward to seeing everybody! We will be there sometime on Monday and will be heading home Thursday morning.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 12:40 PM
Joanne and I will be there Tuesday afternoon and heading home Friday morning or afternoon depending if there are any funds left for the auction...LOL

TRAVEL SAFE EVERYONE!!
Posted By: LOWright Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 02:02 PM
I'll be there making deliveries and setting up, swing by and say hi!!!!!!
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 03:05 PM
I should be there this year. Always a good show.

Looking for Sinclair stuff I do not have yet. I need a 24 inch DSP Sinclair Oils bar logo sign.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 04:42 PM
I will be there on Tuesday afternoon and leaving after the Friday auction. Even if I don't have money left, I want to see what all that primo stuff brings! Should be a really great sale with the offering that they have!
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 20 2018 05:54 PM
Are there any Coca Cola collectors coming. I'm bringing a really nice early spinner clock
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 21 2018 07:45 PM
Racecop, my dad and I will be there Tuesday around Noon in our normal spots in front of the convention center spaces 89, 90, 91 & 92.
Posted By: tbuckles Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 22 2018 01:30 PM
I'll be there with another load of pumps, I better get busy deciding what I'll bring. Been getting a lot of orders for parts to bring. I'll stay set up till the end.

Safe travels to all!

Tom.
Posted By: bmxpro1 Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 22 2018 02:38 PM
Hoping to be there sometime Wed evening and leave Friday afternoon. Also hoping to meet a few of you while I’m there !
Posted By: nebrgas Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 22 2018 06:31 PM
I plan to be there bright and early Wed. a.m. Not vending, but hope to see old friends and some new ones I have made recently.
Posted By: veltex Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 04:30 AM
Ive been there the last couple years, quietly looking for more stuff and having a great time during the week. Even with the humidity, I'll take a gas show over working any day! I cant make it this year though, hopefully I see some of the western guys and gals at Fred's in September and hit up the midwest next year.
Posted By: Alex Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 04:43 PM
Mr. Frith: If I had your money, I would throw mine away.....LOL
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 06:10 PM
ill be there Friday only, cause taking a full week of vacation from work is not feasible for me. but the auction that Kevin & Route 32 has put together looks great! cant wait!

if anyone sees any hanging signs in original lighted hoods pop up, let me know!... looking to add a few to my collection.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 06:34 PM
Is the Friday auction going to be on line also?
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 06:47 PM
yes, both auctions are available for online bidding... Route 32 Auctions on Proxibid
Posted By: Done4 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 24 2018 06:48 PM
Thanks Bryce.
Posted By: Nubbers123 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 31 2018 03:26 PM
Will be there Wednesday night and Thursday. Bringing some really nice pump plates to trade or?? Green streak, Jenny, speedway, fortune, signal , life and few more
Looking for rarer signs like third independent and sunset
Posted By: wayno48 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 31 2018 04:51 PM
Can you post a picture of the Signal plate ?
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 31 2018 06:18 PM
Anyone needing a vending spot, I have too many. Right by the back door of the hotel. Call me at 701-739-6133
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk