Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Looking for a space at Hershey !! - Mon Sep 24 2018 07:21 PM
I was told that you had to pay in February to set up in October....Let me know if that's not true....So i'm looking for a space to sell some rings, brackets and some signs....Got any room or a space your not using? Thanks, Owen 502-396-3435

Attached picture Iowa Gas 2018.jpg
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Looking for a space at Hershey !! - Mon Sep 24 2018 09:32 PM
Basically, your statement is correct. You need to be an AACA Member in good standing. Spaces are available through the chapter on a first come basis. Once you are assigned a space....or up to four, they are put into your name and as long as you pay the fees in Jan./Feb. you have them in October. It might sound difficult but consider that there are over 9000 vendors who need to be registered. It is a daunting task and one that I am happy to let the Hershey volunteers do. That just covers the vendors. Next you have the same folks registering the car sales and finally the car judging. It is quite a show. Now, having said all this, there are times that a space does come up for use? I have no idea who you might contact to inquire? By posting here, you could have some luck? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: LOWright Re: Looking for a space at Hershey !! - Mon Sep 24 2018 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info....I do some checking...
Posted By: warriorgas Re: Looking for a space at Hershey !! - Fri Sep 28 2018 11:30 PM
you have mail
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk