Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: vintagecar looking for petro swap meets in KY, TN, IN areas - Mon Mar 01 2004 03:55 PM
basically the subject says it all... looking for upcoming petro swap meets in KY, TN, IN areas I'm in TN so upper GA would be okay to.
Posted By: Gary Drye Re: looking for petro swap meets in KY, TN, IN areas - Mon Mar 01 2004 05:03 PM
Hey Vintagecar, Welcome. Go to the main menu page of this site and click on "Events". This gives you a list of upcoming shows. Evansville and Sevierville shows are just around the corner. BTW, you are pretty close to me. We need to hook up and shoot the gas talk breeze.
When is evansville? I've been interested in the petro world for awhile, and just started collecting. Got a new house and need to fill the walls and back yard with something
Evansville gas is May 13th
The Evansville show is May 10th.............

------------------
Scott in Kansas City
quarts@mindspring.com
Posted By: Oldgas Re: looking for petro swap meets in KY, TN, IN areas - Tue Mar 02 2004 03:26 AM
I don't think either of those dates are accurate. Evansville is usually on a Saturday in early May. I haven't been told the official date, but the 10th and 13th are not Saturdays. Ohio Gas is the first weekend and Michigan Gas is the third weekend. I'm figuring Evansville has to be the second Saturday. I guess I'm going to have to call Rich Bonenberger @ (812) 422-2024 (evenings) to find out, or you can.

Click for the Oldgas.com Events page .

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Jarvis Re: looking for petro swap meets in KY, TN, IN areas - Tue Mar 02 2004 04:09 AM
Hey guys your talking about my home town show here now. LOL Evansville... I talked to Rick a couple of weeks ago and he has said May 8 and that is what is on the flyers but he said it might change. I will let everyone know if it changes.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk