Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: 1PetroFan Mason-Dixon show - Who's coming ??? - Thu Mar 09 2006 12:49 AM
Mason Dixon is Saturday morning ! Since I cannot seem to master a digital camera, Chris Bowers has volunteered to take a Pic of us east coasters so all the Old Gassers can see our pretty mugs. Lets meet at Don Raleighs corner at 9:00am for a photo op. I will have my Old Gas hat on - stop and introduce yourself ! Don, hope you don't mind if we converge at your place. Hope to see a large group at 9:00! Brady
Posted By: Gas stuff.com Re: Mason-Dixon show - Who's coming ??? - Thu Mar 09 2006 10:43 AM
I will be there with a truck load of good signs,Dealership neon,pump plates,curb signs and globes.If you have never been here,this is a GREAT show with may quality vendors. Also 2 auctions right next door,a country store auction and a petroliana auction after the show.And a bunch of great people. Hope to see ya all there.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Mason-Dixon show - Who's coming ??? - Thu Mar 09 2006 11:09 AM
We will be set up in our regular spaces outside on the front corner. Have been doing this show for years and it's a Hoot! Weather to be Sunny and 70's. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Petro Auction at 4 P.M. looks to be good as well. Come early.....stay late!
Posted By: chrisbowers Re: Mason-Dixon show - Who's coming ??? - Thu Mar 09 2006 04:18 PM
Well, as Brady said, I'll be there and will have a camera. Hoping to find some good deals on good junk Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Posted By: CJ Re: Mason-Dixon show - Who's coming ??? - Sun Mar 12 2006 01:30 PM
Ha everyone, was at show early Friday during set up time. Chatted with the guys John,Don,Lenny,Bob,etc. Good show variety of items & prices! Yes left the camera home Dah!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk