Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: RetroPetro Hershey - Sun Sep 30 2007 04:48 PM
I'll be setting up at Hershey to sell a bunch of signs (petro, soda, road, etc.), cans, and maps, etc. also NOS car parts pulled from old repair shops. Look for me at space RSD 35, between the goal post of the stadium and the OLD hockey arena. Come by to say hi and have a cold drink. Ed
Posted By: 5 quart Re: Hershey - Sun Sep 30 2007 05:48 PM
Hi Ed- ill be there tues- mabey Wed- see ya- don

------------------
Wanted 5 quart cans
Posted By: MrMoneyClips Re: Hershey - Mon Oct 01 2007 11:12 PM
As of now I'll be there from tuesday to saturday. I'll edit and put the exact space number we will be at on here but it starts with RCD. My report card i'll be getting friday or next monday wil decide whether im going or not.
Posted By: kmann Re: Hershey - Mon Oct 01 2007 11:22 PM
lil bro... is that you ???.... how you been ???
Posted By: MrMoneyClips Re: Hershey - Mon Oct 01 2007 11:45 PM
Doin pretty good lately kmann. Havent been on here much lately though unfortunately. Just dont have as much spare time as I used to anymore and I start a new job at Ihop tomorrow. I'll have my American gas dealer sign at hershey and a ford sign for sale. Who else is going to Hershey?
Robert
Posted By: gulfstuff Re: Hershey - Tue Oct 02 2007 12:34 AM
I will be set up again this year in space CA-31-32. (Chocolate Field-row A-space 31 & 32). I will not be set up untill 7 AM Thursday and will be leaving at noon Saturday. Will be selling mostly Gulf items but have a mix of other oil company items also. Bringing Gulf capco globe, complete set of porcelain GULF letters as well as porcelain GULFLEX and WASHING. All original and all on rails. Also set of lighted GULF letters and a set of plastic GULF letters. Hundreds of back issues of Gulf diecast and plastic trucks All trucks mint in box and all priced at 2 for $25.00.
Stop by and say Hello.
Mike

------------------
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Hershey - Tue Oct 02 2007 12:36 AM
Robert, tell me about the signs you have for sale, I may be intested in them. Ed
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Hershey - Tue Oct 02 2007 07:08 PM
HEY MIKE,THATS A LOT OF STUFF FOR ME TO STEAL,GUESS I GOTTA BRING A BIGGER TRUCK.
I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY,ARE YOU STILL IN THE SAME SPOT ?
ROCK
Posted By: gulfstuff Re: Hershey - Tue Oct 02 2007 09:35 PM
Hi Rock
Yup. I'm in the same spot as the last couple of years. First row in the chocolate field and right across from the entrance to the free parking for Chocolate World. Glad to hear you are bringing a big truck. Bring your checkbook too. Your check is OK with me, everyone else, bring cash. Jim Egan might be coming from Mass. too.
See ya there.
Mike

------------------
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Hershey - Tue Oct 02 2007 10:24 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE TEDSTER AND MYSELF WILL MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO HERSHEY THIS YEAR. IF YOU SEE ME WANDERING AROUND AND I DON'T SPOT YOU, PLEASE SMACK ME UPSIDE THE HEAD AND SAY HELLO! LOL!

~DOC
Posted By: chrisbowers Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 11:36 AM
I'll be there Wednesday. What day are you going Doc?
Posted By: pumpcrazy Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 11:48 AM
We can't get there til Friday...pretty much buttoned up by then....
Posted By: Flyingaman Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 04:16 PM
All the way from the west coast, I'll be there sucking up all the rare Flying A stuff. Hope to run into some oldgasers.
Craig
Posted By: MrMoneyClips Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 07:05 PM
Got my report card today and I'll be going. Our spots are RCD 72-74. I'll be there tuesday through saturday. Make sure you stop by and say hi.

Robert

[This message has been edited by MrMoneyClips (edited 10-04-2007).]
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 07:40 PM
CHRIS, WHATEVER DAYS SHOW THE NICE WEATHER BUT DEF NOT THE WEEEKEND!

~DOC
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 08:25 PM
GAD 15-17. Let me know by 10/5 what you need.
Ron
Posted By: gaspumpgary Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 09:59 PM
Will be coming over from England, lots of travelling but well worth the effort,this will be our 6th year.
GPG
Posted By: foxbuick Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 10:16 PM
I'll be there on Thursday looking for Gulf goddies and there on Saturday drooling over the trailer queens! Mike I need those GULFLEX letters!! Rock I thought you gave up on Gulf and switched to Sunoco, so there is no need to stop and see Mike, just bring me those Gulf items you have so you'll have room for the Sunoco items!!

Also, I was at Carlisle today not many vendors or buyers. A few good petro items, I hope everyone is waiting for Hershey!

See you there, Andy
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Hershey - Thu Oct 04 2007 11:20 PM
ANDY, GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN,STILL DOING SOME GULF BUT GOT INTERESTED IN SUNOCO LAST YEAR.NOW I GOT WAY TOO MUCH STUFF.BUT I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MORE.JUST A LITTLE TIP,DONT STAND TO CLOSE TOO MIKE,HE USED TO BE A PICK-POCKET YA KNOW !!CATCH YA LATER,ROCK
Posted By: gulfstuff Re: Hershey - Fri Oct 05 2007 02:32 AM
Andy
Now who do you think the pickpocket is? Me or a guy with a name like "Rocco". I have to watch what I say about him because I think he's "connected". You better get to my space before I close up Thurs. night because Rocco said he is coming by after I close to do his shopping.
Andy and Doc
Stop by for a cool drink and rest your weary bones any time Thurs or Fri.
Anyone else from oldgas land, please stop by and introduce yourself and spend some bucks at CA 32-32. Will not be there till 7 AM Thursday and Friday and Sat AM.
Mike (gulfstuff)

------------------
Posted By: chrisbowers Re: Hershey - Sun Oct 14 2007 09:39 PM
Went to Hershey on Weds. Prices were fairly high (typical) but I got two killer deals on a Texaco Sky Chief Marine sign and a 12 foot long 2 piece dutch Heineken Bier porcelain sign. Got to see a few old gassers, definitely a good time!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Hershey - Mon Oct 15 2007 08:25 PM
I WENT THURSDAY IN THE RAIN AND FRIDAY WITH MUCH CLEARING. I SHOT 360+ PICTURES ALONG THE WAY...PROBABLY ONLY 50 WERE OF THE PETROLIANA AND THE REST ARE OF THE CAR CORRAL! HAD A GREAT TIME DESPITE THE RAIN AND ONLY SPENT 1/2 MY BUDGET!

~DOC

[This message has been edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE (edited 10-15-2007).]
Posted By: GermanPetroRookie Re: Hershey - Mon Nov 26 2007 08:17 PM
This wellknown Swapmeet even over here is my dream....
..and someday I īll take a flight and participate on it...

Andy
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk