Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldpumpjack Hershey vs. Pate - Sun Apr 19 2020 03:08 PM
Just wondering. Been going to Hershey since the mid 70's. Only missed about 5 times. Was there the year before. Lived closer many years ago and now almost 1,100 mile drive. Anyway I was thinking about Pate which is much closer. Any comments from those that have gone to both. Would like to hear. Thanks for any info.
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Hershey vs. Pate - Thu Apr 23 2020 12:01 PM
Hershey is truly unique i think . With people from all over the World its the coolest show i have ever attended .
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Hershey vs. Pate - Fri Apr 24 2020 12:12 PM
I've never attended Pate ,but would have to say Hershey is the best show on Earth.
Not one to miss.
Posted By: Signs&Neons Re: Hershey vs. Pate - Fri Apr 24 2020 05:04 PM
I've been to Hershy about 5 times over the last 25 years. Used to go to Pate every year - mostly way back when it was in the pasture. But have been to Pate at the Speedway several times too. I think you'll be disappointed if you are expecting Pate to be anything close to Hershey in scale. Don't get me wrong - Pate is a very good, large regional Swap Meet. Hershey is an international event. Probably more "pros" at Hershey, but don't expect Pate to be a bunch of guys who have cleaned out there barns and threw it in the truck on Saturday morning. Neither is the place for bargains anymore - unless you are lucky. If I had to choose one I'd go to Hershey without a doubt.
Posted By: oldpumpjack Re: Hershey vs. Pate - Sat Apr 25 2020 02:46 PM
Thank all of you for the answers. Thats what I figured. Just something about fall Hershey. Maybe the chocolate smell in the air.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk