Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: agentsteel53 is there a calendar somewhere? - Thu Apr 02 2009 07:33 PM
hello,

is there a calendar, here on this website or elsewhere on the internet, that shows all upcoming petroliana shows, all over the country? I am mainly a highway marker guy, and therefore a newcomer to this forum and to the gas/oil community in general, so I don't know when anything is coming up. It would be great to see what is going on at any given time.

thank you!

Jake
Posted By: wads Re: is there a calendar somewhere? - Thu Apr 02 2009 09:34 PM
Hi Jake,

Look at the very top of this page and click on Events.
Posted By: agentsteel53 Re: is there a calendar somewhere? - Thu Apr 02 2009 09:38 PM
wonderful; that is precisely what I was looking for. thank you!

May, Hesperia, California, 4th annual Honor Bash at Black Cat Garage, info: Gas Pump Ronnie (760) 949-9044

do you know the dates of this one? It is very close to me and I would love to attend.

Jake
Posted By: Oldgas Re: is there a calendar somewhere? - Thu Apr 02 2009 09:54 PM
Hi Jake,
You may also click on "Calendar" on the menu bar to the right of "Portal Page Forum List" There you will find petro swap meets and auctions arranged in a calendar format rather than a list.

You'll have to call the number shown to find out more info on the Hesperia swap meet. I have no current information on that one.

Thanks Glenn, for the quick answer.
Posted By: agentsteel53 Re: is there a calendar somewhere? - Thu Apr 02 2009 10:01 PM
hello Jim,

thanks for the info! That calendar looks really great! It does not show plate meets - do you think it may be worthwhile to combine the plate stuff with the oil/gas stuff you have listed on the calendar, to create a single list of events for people that are interested in automobilia - no matter how fringe; it may be helpful to show oil and gas/highway markers/license plates/old cars all in one just because there is such an overlap between the various interests.

Jake
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk