Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: RetroPetro HERSHEY stuff - Tue Sep 22 2009 04:47 PM
I will be at space RSD 30-35. It is between the stadium and old hockey arena, about even with the goal post. In addition to the usual great assortment of signs, cans, and smalls, I will be bringing the following: Gasboy pump; two electric fiberglass race car replica go karts, from the demolished Freedomland amusement park in NY; CocaCola cooler and Italian Ice cooler; lots of license plates; Fenton manifold with dual Ford carbs; '40 Buick parts inc. grill, manifold, etc.; '36-37 Buick Special Series 40 trans; '38 Buick Series 40 5 bolt trans; other 30's- 50's Buick parts; and a cube van full of other treasures. Sorry no pre-sales. Come by and say hello.
Posted By: oldgoaly Re: HERSHEY stuff - Tue Sep 22 2009 06:49 PM
That's a rough area! the race car guys are along the 1st row by the stadium....<<<grin>>> I sure do miss Hershey, but not the asphalt! I hope the weather is good for you! tt
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: HERSHEY stuff - Tue Sep 22 2009 11:44 PM
Thanks Terry. Yes the racers are our neighbors, good guys.
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: HERSHEY stuff - Thu Sep 24 2009 01:10 AM
Hey Ed,
sounds like your hauling a lot of stuff,i'm just bringing Cash.If i get up your way i'll stop in.
see ya there,
Rock
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: HERSHEY stuff - Thu Sep 24 2009 03:06 PM
OK Rock, hope to see you. I'm going in early Tuesday and should be set up by evening.
Posted By: MrMoneyClips Re: HERSHEY stuff - Tue Sep 29 2009 05:24 PM
Ill be at RCD 72-74 from tuesday until saturday noonish. Right around the same area as metro petro. 1932 unrestored Plymouth PA coupe will be up for sale with no rust ever on the car anywhere. Engine turns but doesnt run. Looking for in the area $10,000. Will also be bringing either a couple of thermometer and signs oil related for sale along with soda and miscelaneous items. Speaking of you petro ive been up in your neck of the woods a lot lately. Id love to come see your collection. How far away are you from bayonne?
Posted By: Mattgas Re: HERSHEY stuff - Wed Sep 30 2009 02:06 AM
I will be RNA 51 and have a bunch of neat stuff. Old gasser who come by and ask will get a Matthews auction hat and maybe refreshments. Dan
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: HERSHEY stuff - Wed Sep 30 2009 07:40 AM
Hi Robert, check your pm. Dan, I'll try to stop by.
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: HERSHEY stuff - Wed Sep 30 2009 11:02 AM
Hope to see ya there Dan,,,,
Posted By: MrMoneyClips Re: HERSHEY stuff - Wed Sep 30 2009 02:56 PM
If anyone's looking for any certain sings or thermometers send me a message through here and I can bring accordingly. I have a couple hundred signs and thermometers for sale ranging from bread, soda, gas and oil and miscelaneous brands like tobacco and etc.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: HERSHEY stuff - Sun Oct 04 2009 10:43 PM
The Coke cooler is a Westinghouse. Also added: 5 porcelain diner stools w/ leather top seats; c. 1960 pedal car; Smith Miller tractor trailer w/ Allentown advertising; very clean Texaco tanker; AACA & HCCA tour banners; Penn Drake lubester sign; 60's female mannequin; old tools and toolboxes; tons more.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: HERSHEY stuff - Mon Oct 05 2009 10:36 PM
Last minute additions: ECO pedastal air meter; '37 Ford pickup parts including locking hubcaps, taillight, etc.; Auto Lite glass front spark plug cabinet; and a 2002 Harley Davidson Softail, 23K miles, real clean, nice ride.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk