Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pollyman "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Wed Jun 09 2010 05:59 PM
Roach's Filling Station will be having an open house this Friday June 11th from 3 - 7PM to celebrate the new "old" look of my dental office. There will be hot dogs, chips, drinks, a bouncy house for the kids, raffles, classic cars in the parking lot, and tours of the office. Everyone is welcome. Our address is 740 Spaans Dr. , Galt, CA 95632. Please - no open house warming gifts unless it is a gas pump, porcelain sign, or oil can! LOL.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Thu Jun 10 2010 02:48 AM
Jason, I am going to try and make it but it might not work out.
Posted By: Don Beaver Re: "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Thu Jun 10 2010 03:21 AM
Lynn & Myself had the pleasure of a tour at Jason's place this last week and it was AWESOME!!!! If you are in the area and can make it you will NOT be disappointed. Thanks again Jason for taking time out of your day to show us around. Don & Lynn
Posted By: pollyman Re: "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Thu Jun 10 2010 05:14 PM
Okay Matt. Hope to see you!

Don & Lynn - Thanks for stopping by. It was great talking with you last Friday.
Posted By: adf designs Re: "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Thu Jun 10 2010 07:21 PM
Hmmm. How about horse trading gas and oil stuff for dental work?? (Only slightly kidding!)
Posted By: pollyman Re: "Filling" Station open House Friday June 11 - Tue Jun 22 2010 09:06 PM
Pictures posted on this thread. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=185930&page=6
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk