Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: agentsteel53 Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Thu Jul 07 2011 09:43 PM
the events page here on OldGas still shows last year's dates.

Quote:
September 17-18, 2010, Santa Rosa, California, 6th annual Stoke Pacific Gas Bash, Fred Stoke's ranch, 5525 Old Redwood Hwy, 95401, 7 am, Friday afternoon setup. info: Fred Stoke, (707) 542-2699 QTLOW@sbcglobal.net

I am guessing it is going to be Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th this year? Can someone please confirm for me? thanks!
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Thu Jul 07 2011 09:50 PM
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Fri Jul 08 2011 03:26 AM
Thanks Matt!!! Any questions, call Grandpa (Fred). Things usually start rockin' on Thurs. afternoon. Little over 2 months away..............
Posted By: texaspelican Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Fri Jul 08 2011 03:52 AM
thats during my birthday...been wanting to go to a west coast show...Santa Rosa...fly into City of South San Francisco...right? I was stationed at the Presidio 1976-78....Hey Maurice. we been talking about going to one out there.
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Fri Jul 08 2011 11:23 AM
Paddy, you can get to Santa Rosa by SF Intl., Oakland airport , Sacramento or get creative & fly right into Santa Rosa. Love to meet you guys!!! P.S. We might even bake ya a cake.....
Posted By: texaspelican Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Fri Jul 08 2011 12:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Tom Stover
Paddy, you can get to Santa Rosa by SF Intl., Oakland airport , Sacramento or get creative & fly right into Santa Rosa. Love to meet you guys!!! P.S. We might even bake ya a cake.....

Cake? as in Birthday?...it would have so many candles that all you would need is a grill above it and a couple of ribeyes. Plus don't you guys have a open fire ban out there with all the wild fires and all... you guys on the left coast eat alot of tofu..My aunt who is a vegan brought me a cheescake from h-e-l-l...It was made of tofu!..eek! I do have some relatives still out there...Castroville, California...I remember it being the artichoke capital of the world.

Posted By: agentsteel53 Re: Fred Stoke's Gas Bash - what day? - Fri Jul 08 2011 06:47 PM
Thursday, huh? dang, that means I've gotta take two vacation days from work!

someone should really reset the "show creep" on this one. I was there last year and all the activity was on Friday, with next to nothing happening Saturday. Saturday should be the early setup, Sunday the day on which everything happens, and then we all go home Monday morning.

I can probably convince my boss to let me have Friday off unclocked if I work Sunday ... Thursday might be tough, though! smile
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk