Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Mattgas Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Thu Apr 17 2014 05:31 PM
Saturday auction has coin-op and advertising items.
Sunday auction has petroliana, automobilia and pin ball machines.

April 26 Proxibid catalog

Sunday Auction
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Thu Apr 17 2014 08:31 PM
Internet Premium : 20%
Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.
Cash Payment Discount: 2%
Posted By: Mattgas Re: Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Fri Apr 18 2014 12:51 AM
So Tbirdgas if you buy online, send a check in, which you have two weeks to do.

It cost you 18% with no sales taxes, so it is the same as when Matthews Auctions was conducting the auctions.

Is that what you are trying to say?

Dan
217-259-7059

I have had five calls all on the positive side, why will no one on the negative side call me?
Posted By: dundign Re: Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Fri Apr 18 2014 12:56 AM
Dan - T-bird will not even except a check when he sells any gas or oil item...Tom
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Fri Apr 18 2014 02:33 AM
[quote=Mattgas]So Tbirdgas if you buy online, send a check in, which you have two weeks to do.

It cost you 18% with no sales taxes, so it is the same as when Matthews Auctions was conducting the auctions.

Is that what you are trying to say?

Dan
217-259-7059

Dan its Not Negative, Pointing out to some people that that have to pay sales tax!! That's all I'm doing Nothing More for people who don't read the fine print!!

Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Morphy Auction April 26 & 27 in Denver, Pa - Fri Apr 18 2014 02:37 AM
Originally Posted By: dundign
Dan - T-bird will not even except a check when he sells any gas or oil item...Tom

Your Right!!" No He says She said routine",Item was Not Offer for Sale, You made the Offer, You buy a Big Buck Item You Inspect It on Site, Your Happy Walk Away I'm Happy, Just Like a Swap meet. Had plenty of People from Ca who wanted to buy the item on Cl, It was the Same for Them,Was Put on Local Cl not Ca's Cl, You come See It,IF Happy You Buy It!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk