Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gasman84470 Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 02:36 PM
So who's going to IG with with cash in pocket or product? After the pictures from CTO, I hope I will see the same quality in DM! And cooler temps.
Posted By: ironvise Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 02:49 PM
Lets get the ball rolling, Who is bringing what... show off some of the stuff thats coming along for the haul.
Posted By: ironvise Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 02:49 PM
Bringing These bad boys [img:center][/img]
Posted By: Signs&Neons Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 05:29 PM
I wouldn't bet on cooler temps in Des Moines! Almost always a scorcher there in early August. Still a great time!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 09:04 PM
95 next week there but hot stuff, cool beer, the Room to Room, Matthews auction and great people.... It's a great time.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 10:02 PM
Ill be there to check it out for my first time on Wed and Thursday! Can't wait to meet some of you people in person!
Posted By: Tankar Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jun 27 2014 10:11 PM
I'll be there again, 16th year and cant wait. Im bringing a partial pump. American visable, I dont know the model. other goodies I hope. Room 110.
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jun 28 2014 02:56 AM
Dome question when is it?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jun 28 2014 05:19 AM
***July 30, 31 and August 1, 2014***
Iowa Gas features two days (Wednesday and Thursday) of vending in the Parking Lot, Exhibition Hall, Ballroom, and Hotel Rooms. A room-to-room swap is held on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. A Buffet is being held on Thursday evening in the Courtyard. You must pre-register for the buffet (registration for the buffet listed in Vendor/Non-Vendor Registration Forms). A large general collectables Auction is held Friday morning and upon completion will close out the three day event.
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jun 28 2014 01:55 PM
Thanks Db
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 01 2014 03:35 AM
OK so far there are going to be some bad boys from Jerzy (aren't they all?) showing up and 20 or so MS 80s are leaving the great state of Iowa. More merchandise than that should be there, I hope.
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 01 2014 09:05 PM
I am going for the second year, will do some in room vending this year. Still sorting out what to take, signs go fast so I have no idea what I will have by then. Still debating about taking any pumps, such a lot of work.
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 01 2014 09:26 PM
Debating on making the trip. Got to see how work goes first. Never been to Iowa. If not this year than next for sure.
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 01 2014 09:32 PM
Shoot, u already have all the good stuff, lol.
Posted By: racecop Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 02 2014 01:59 AM
We will be there again this year with several pumps along with misc. items. We lost our stalls due construction of the new ballroom but will be either on the north side or the front of the motel.
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 02 2014 01:23 PM
DB, are you going this year? Hope so. We are flying into Kentucky to pick up a new Corvette at the museum and driving up to Iowa from there and then home. Looking for some hard to find pump plates
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 02 2014 05:50 PM
The price of admission there is justified when you meet DB.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 02 2014 08:09 PM
Originally Posted By: hotcidr
DB, are you going this year? Hope so. We are flying into Kentucky to pick up a new Corvette at the museum and driving up to Iowa from there and then home. Looking for some hard to find pump plates

Watch out for Sink holes Ray!!! LOL
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 02 2014 10:17 PM
DB lives right down the road from me so I know what a great guy he is, always ready to share his knowledge which he's done for me over the years
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 06 2014 03:12 PM
I sent in my registration forms over a month ago and haven't heard anything. Is this normal?
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 06 2014 03:38 PM
Yes. Sent our in a long time ago and have not heard anything. Should be very shortly.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 07 2014 12:53 AM
Might be worth checking on! I got my room confirmation on the 18th of June? My room request was sent in with my registration, so I should be set?
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 07 2014 01:15 AM
I just found my room confirmation, it was in yesterday's mail. I guess I will get the space assignments when I get there?
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 08 2014 05:39 PM
Looks like they have quite a few more globes on the auction than they had last year.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 08 2014 06:28 PM
auction looks top notch... looks like Dan put together quite the catalog of items!
Posted By: hotrodhudson48 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 09 2014 11:06 PM
If anyone has a room reservation but is unable to attend the show please pm me. Thanks
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 10 2014 10:35 PM
Looking for hard to find pump plates. Please PM me
Posted By: powerlube Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 11 2014 04:22 AM
Any Sinclair aircraft signs heading to Iowa?
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 13 2014 02:32 AM
I hadn't received my reply from the organizers of IG and called them direct. The contact numbers are different that those listed on IG-go to their site. The organizer, John Logsdon, stated that they are behind a few days due to parking lot issues. That doesn't pertain to me(I am not selling) however it explains the lateness of the Holiday Inn bookings from IG.
Its getting closer!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 13 2014 04:56 AM
I will be there again this year. Looking forward to the journey from Cali to Iowa!

See you gents soon!

Rob
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 13 2014 01:15 PM
Rob--Glad you're making the big journey again this year! Heres one of my favorite pictures of you at the 2011 IG!

Description: Nefarious character making his getaway!
Attached picture IG_4-resized.jpg
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 13 2014 01:28 PM
Bandit! Lol!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 13 2014 10:30 PM
Rob, if you come through Colorado stop by
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 12:40 AM
Everything is booked up close by, made reservations in Indianola (16 miles).
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 02:00 AM
Hahaha! Awesome picture!
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 02:01 AM
Anyone get their swap meet confirmations yet? We lost our spots due to the expansion and wondering where we will be.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 03:31 AM
Had my Hotel confirmation quite a while but haven't got swap confirmation of where I'm at yet.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 06:02 AM
Originally Posted By: K W FRITH
Rob--Glad you're making the big journey again this year! Heres one of my favorite pictures of you at the 2011 IG!

Classic action shot making a tool run for DB LOL. He was gutting a TOK34 in the front lot!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

For the record no conformation yet every year it seems to come a day or two before I leave. I bet the other side of the hotel lot will be filled up with vendors considering the loss of spots.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 06:06 AM
Originally Posted By: st.rod
Rob, if you come through Colorado stop by

Larry thanks for the invite but most likely will blow thru CO fast trying to get to KS and NE to pick the smaller roads and larger farmlands with the limited time on hand. Leaving next Wed afternoon and heading east.

See you soon,
Rob
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 09:44 PM
Well I phoned the Holiday Inn directly and to quote the airline industry-"They are oversold". So I am in the Hamptons Inn up the road. They will be shuttling people back and forth and/or you can make the 4 block walk. It's a good plan B I think. If you phone them to confirm your room, ask to speak to the person coordinating the IG bookings.
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 15 2014 10:24 PM
I received a confirmation post card in the mail a few days ago, with a confirmation number. It says "Arrival must be guaranteed with a credit card number by July 11, 2014" My postcard was mailed (postmarked) July 11, 2014. I called the hotel a few minutes ago and was told the person handling that was gone for the day, have to leave a message or call back tomorrow. I was planning on doing the room vending, now I am worried about that as well. Should be pretty simple to book a room with a credit card and not have to worry about it.
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 16 2014 12:15 PM
I just got off the phone with the hotel. I spoke to Janice who is handling the IAGAS reservations. She said if u received a confirmation card with a number, you have a room. So I guess I am good. Now just wondering where my spots will be.
Posted By: ironvise Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 16 2014 12:25 PM
heading out next friday. road tripping with Anthony (RHR) from NJ to Oklahoma then up trough Kansas / Nebraska then across to Iowa. Cant wait!!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 16 2014 01:36 PM
Thanks for the warning.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 16 2014 08:33 PM
Originally Posted By: j0eyjuice
heading out next friday. road tripping with Anthony (RHR) from NJ to Oklahoma then up trough Kansas / Nebraska then across to Iowa. Cant wait!!
What part of Oklahoma? I have friends all throughout the State. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: pjnewlin Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 16 2014 11:22 PM
I am unable to attend now, so now i am trying figure out how to obtain a few items that i have purchased that will be there. Any suggestions?

Or if anyone is coming through or around Nashville, TN perhaps a transportation agreement could be made.
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 12:07 AM
Originally Posted By: j0eyjuice

You two will be bickering by the time you hit the PA. line. See you out there and bring some more donuts.
Posted By: roadrelics Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 01:25 AM
LOL
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 03:23 AM
THANKS FOR THE WARNING &
Following the ADVISE of my Dr., I won't be attending this year. HAD Planned on bringing a truck load & Leaving NO MEAT Scraps on the BONE for KNOWN Peckers/Flippers.
I never booked a room so no need to ask for my room [always split one w/ a friend].
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 03:32 AM
That stinks!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 03:41 AM
Yup DB that sucks, Bev and I looked forward to seeing you in DM.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 03:45 AM
DB, I know you let me know this might happen already but were going to miss you!!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 11:14 AM
Make sure you guys take an oldgas picture!
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 11:26 AM
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Make sure you guys take an oldgas picture!

Does this mean you are not going either?
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 12:00 PM
HHhhmmmm! That means no "Bowling with Oranges" this year!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 12:42 PM
No cheese curds?

I missed the picture by two minutes last year. Without Mick and DB who will hold down the spot?
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 12:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Rabbitman
Without Mick and DB who will hold down the spot?

We are doomed...
Posted By: nebrgas Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 02:29 PM
Is there a day/time for the Oldgas group picture?
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 03:00 PM
Cheese Curds will be there both at our trailer (if we get a spot) and John Hudson's (Tankar) room which I believe is 110.

I believe the photo is taken Wednesday at 11am at the north end of the parking lot by the new addition.
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 05:31 PM
Dick, I got your email and am sorry you won't be there. I'll call you later today.
Ray
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 17 2014 10:55 PM
No,won't make it this year.next year for sure though.and well go down and hijack db and bring him too!
But I hearby nominate Ryan "picture boy". That means he's gotta pick the day and time,and run around and get everybody together for ten minutes!( this is not as easy as it sounds,believe me!).
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 12:20 AM
Ryan bring Peaches!
Posted By: okoil1 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 10:07 AM
Has everyone received their swap space assignments/confirmation?
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 10:15 AM
No, I haven't, but I did get confirmation from the hotel.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 11:33 AM
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
No,won't make it this year.next year for sure though.and well go down and hijack db and bring him too!
But I hearby nominate Ryan "picture boy". That means he's gotta pick the day and time,and run around and get everybody together for ten minutes!( this is not as easy as it sounds,believe me!).

Oh great, how did I end up getting roped into this? LOL

Next you are going to tell me that I have to roll around on a scooter and take pictures of my friends dog smoking while pawning off oranges....
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 01:39 PM
Dang! I looked forward to meeting you Dick and Mick!
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 02:52 PM
Got our confirmation today. Looks like a lot of changes. See you all at IG.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 09:32 PM
Aww..come on Ryan! I did it for six years.gives all the new guys a face with the name! And next year,weather permitting I'll bring another bunch of peaches.ill get Jason to take a side trip with me and we will kidnap the orange king.( maybe we can rig up an air conditioned bubble so dick can cruise in comfort).at least this year,someone else may get a chance at any rollers that might make it.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 18 2014 10:36 PM
I will put up a sign at my booth with the time and location of the picture. What time does everybody want to meet? I am leaving the show on Wednesday early afternoon.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:11 AM
Show doesn't start till Noon Wed! Spaces won't be given out till 11am Wed.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:12 AM
Do you know where your booth is going to be Ryan? I vote for 11am Wednesday, I'm also planning on leaving Wednesday early afternoon....I'm going to put an alarm on my phone this year so I won't get to talking and miss the picture!.....
Posted By: st.rod Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:37 AM
Photo is/has been on wednesday because thursday IG is a ghost town. Long over!

Larry
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:52 AM
Larry's right. And everyone keep reminding everyone else,drag the Maxwells and Hops,and everyone else who's lagging!(I've always lured em over with a case of beer on ice!) only takes about 10/15 minutes to get er done!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:02 AM
A few need to step up with the beer. Mick is not there and neither am I with the MGD's

Larry
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:04 AM
A few choice pics from previous Iowa gas shows.post em if ya got em.

DBs a sucker for a cute pug! Lol!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:13 AM
Oh yea fresh Mick homemade sausage. Had my share,,,yum

Larry
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:19 AM
Does anyone have a room at the Holiday Inn that they are not going to use, or have one that they would trade for one next door?
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:22 AM
After everyone has been ID'd, I'll have Jim edit this post w/ the # & names under picture.
Please list # then Real Name & User Name for easier listing later [so I can copy & paste].

Click image for bigger picture

#1 Lonnie Hop - olddutchgas
#2 Aaron Hop
#3 Maurice Campbell - Souperhigh
#4 John McFarland - Mac
#5 Scott Lardy - marty's
#6 Joe Reis - SODAMAMAK
#7 Bill Fortune - wfort39663
#8 Steve Jenson - Olsosteve
#9 Shawn Morris - s932
#10 Joey Whiteside "grabber"

#12 Brad Ralston - gasoildude
#13 Kim Loxtercamp - SuperAmerica Man

#15 Jason Esse "Esse's Garage"
#16 Tom Buckles - Tbuckles
#17 Paddy - Texaspelican
#18 Ray Seider - Hotcider
#19 Dave Thomas - canosaurus
#20 Tara Worsham
#21 Chad Wilber- Tomstoybox
#22 Wes Worsham - Thermactor
#23 Lenny Chandler - the Chandlers
#24 Mick Dschida aka oldnfuelish
#25 Jack Sim
#26 Dwaine Zimmple
#27 Jim Schildhauer - Garage-a-gogo
#28 Matt Cooper-Coops427
#29 and 29a Scott Wright "Powerlube" and Paxton
#30 Greg Greenberg - Bustermonty
#31 Richard Weir - "Pegasus"
#32 John Jarvis
#33 Scott Shipers
#34 Tom Anderson - fairlane_2
#35 Kevin Frith- -KW FRITH
#36 Kevin Reincke Racecop
#37 Darryl Tilden "Roadrelics"
#38 Greg Fortin
#39 GaspumpRob
#40 Scott Baselt
#41 Kim Pyett - Minuteman
#42 Dick Bennett
#43 Keith Reincke - keithia
#44 Chuck Spillar - Hemibird
#45 Tom VanHolten - TomzCollectiblez

Others that I know were there were;
T-way Jim & Jody Treadway
RarinToGo Chris
Ron Scobie
Wes Maxwell

Click on attachment link for larger photo
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 01:35 AM
That was 2010
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 03:27 AM
I have missed the photo so many years and last year finally was there on time. Was always told 11am Wednesday so someone bring the beer and I'll bring some curds!

Attached picture curds.jpg
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:33 PM
11am Wednesday it is. I will be bringing a surprise for everybody and it will not be beer.. See ya all there my spots are 229 and 244

If you see me make sure to stop and say hi.

Posted By: bowserman Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 12:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Mike M.
I have missed the photo so many years and last year finally was there on time. Was always told 11am Wednesday so someone bring the beer and I'll bring some curds!

I'll bring the beer
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 04:15 PM
does anyone have a diagram of the new setup that can be posted here
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 08:16 PM
You da man,Jacob! And Mike too! Cheese curds were great!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 08:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun
11am Wednesday it is. I will be bringing a surprise for everybody and it will not be beer.. See ya all there, I think my spaces are 230 and 243, I cant remember, LOL

If you see me make sure to stop and say hi.

Moonshine?
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 08:37 PM
I have a newbie friend coming from California who is looking for an early Flying A Aero Type 48" sign. Does anyone have one they have for sale.
contact me at hotcidr@cox.net
thanks
Ray
Posted By: Chevrolet SS Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 09:18 PM
FLYING A AVAITION 2 sided porcelian sign 4 feet in diameter original
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 10:09 PM
I don't know if u can blow this up or not.

Attached picture iagasmap.JPG
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 10:16 PM
BTW I count 381 outside spaces.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 10:35 PM
I can't read the space numbers when I blow up the layout pic. Somebody will have to scan one to a jpg and post that pic. I would but I don't have one.....
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 10:40 PM
I am not that talented, but I emailed u a copy of the pic, maybe that will work.
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 19 2014 11:20 PM
Looks like parking spots at the hotel will be at a premium.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 01:08 AM
Iowa layout
Got my vending info today, 186-187 Come by and have a Cheese Curd!

Attached picture iowa 001.jpg
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 02:25 AM
Thanks Ernie, I just got home and checked my email. That pic blows up and reads perfectly but when I tried to resize it for posting with the Oldgas resize tool it blurred up. I will try to resize it on my big computer tomorrow and see if I can get it to show up in a size small enough to post. Mikes is readable but it's pretty blurry so maybe I can get a little better copy up......
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 02:30 AM
We are in spaces 89 to 92 on the West side of the building along Fleur Drive right by the front door of the new addition. We will have our normal group of pumps.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 03:28 AM
IF someone will email me a Larger File, I'll try to post so you can read Space #'s.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 05:34 AM
whew... glad they let me know where to park my jet
Posted By: racecop Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 06:20 PM
The weather looks to be in the 70's the first part of the week
Posted By: racecop Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 20 2014 06:27 PM
We had to relocate our spots this year due to the expansion & now we will have a nice load of 30+ pumps in front of the convention center along Fleur. See you soon
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 21 2014 07:12 PM
Originally Posted By: racecop
The weather looks to be in the 70's the first part of the week

Looks like it should be doable again!!!
Posted By: tetraethyl Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 21 2014 09:07 PM
Spaces 101,114. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Anyone bringing good Mobilgas items? I am definitely interested. Thanks
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 21 2014 10:07 PM
Map w/ space #

Attached picture I.G.jpeg
Posted By: wfort39663 Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 21 2014 11:28 PM
Good news today. Received my space confirmation the new exibit hall and an email confirming my room reservation. Was beginning to worry. See you all there.
Posted By: tbuckles Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 12:48 AM
I will be set up on the North side of the building spaces 55 thru 59 with my usual load of pumps. Sounds like there will be a nice selection of pumps this year.

Got booted to another hotel, not happy at all about that. Somehow the vendors that pay to make the show happen don't rate first consideration for the rooms. Maybe I'm missing something here. Sent my entry in before the cutoff.
Look forward to seeing everyone there, Tom.
Posted By: Gassman Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 01:23 AM
Racecop, You always bring a load of pumps. Three years ago when you pulled in was like a wild frenzy of who could buy the fastest. I wouldn't be surprised if most pumps this year would already be pre-bought before you get there.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 01:24 AM
I feel very fortunate! Mike Hudson and I will be set up in our usual spaces at the back entrance to the hotel. We have 5 spaces--365 thru 369 we always have an extra beer or two and usually some excellent stories from the last year. We'll have a few cool items for sale too! Stop by and look for the old guy in the white Cities Service shirt and hat!
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 01:26 AM
I still haven't decided which trailer to take, If I take pumps I will need the 16 footer. If I stick with just signs and smalls I can make the do with the 8 foot. And maybe in the room. I have spots 106,107, and 108. On the end of the row in an L shape.

Hope to meet a lot more of your this year, last year I wandered around in a petro fog.

Ernie
Posted By: RARIN TO GO Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 02:00 AM
Champlinman and I will be in spaces 10 and 11 again this year. Unfortunately we have also been placed in another hotel but I'm getting excited about going. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully finding some new items for my collection.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 22 2014 02:16 AM
Mike Hudson and I will be set up in our usual spaces at the back entrance to the hotel.

dont sell my sign before I get there! smile
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 23 2014 12:25 AM
Will the guy who phoned about me bringing the Bennett 76 please call back, your phone number was cut off. Or send an email or PM.
Posted By: shaunhiggins Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 12:16 AM
Hi gang, Heading out Sunday for the 21 hour trek to Iowa from Massachusetts...I will have a large offering of porcelain, tin and light up signs. I will also have a large selection of original framed posters and banners. I have previously been set up in the center atrium of the hotel but will now be located in the Exhibition hall...ANYONE BRINGING EARLY GRAPHIC POSTERS OR COUNTERTOP DISPLAYS (TIN OR CARDBOARD) PLEASE SEND ME A PM. Look forward to seeing everyone at the show...safe travels!
Posted By: Tankar Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 01:13 AM
I will not whine about my 3 1/2 hour drive. 21 hours I feel for ya.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 04:25 AM
24 hours of driving for me. Leaving soon to visit friends in the eastern side of the state and then back to DM. I will be bringing a few pesos, golf clubs and lots of interest&enthusiasm and a trailer to my first IG. BTW there are a lot of great golf courses in and around DM, my favorite is the Harvester in Rhodes, 30 minutes away, so if you've got time and your clubs that is one to try out.
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 10:36 AM
Making my first trip out to Iowa Gas loaded with porcelain signs. I'll be leaving Maine tomorrow morning and headed west. (I think it is close to a 24 hr drive) making a few stops for globes and some signs including a Sweet Single sided Super Chevy service. I'll have a sweet working Double sided octagon spinner clock & a mint Coca Cola Salesman sample with the rare Building Better Business bag with me. Stop bye to check us out at spaces 105,109 & 110. Look for the Giant White Sprinter Van.
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 10:50 AM
Looks like we will be neighbors, I have 106, 107, 108. I will be brings mostly signs including a 4 foot Hood round a few pumps and a couple of tables of misc.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 11:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Maxgas
Look for the Giant White Sprinter Van.

i know you said you were done with the truck & trailer after CTO... did ya actually do it and make the plunge for a van?!
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 11:35 AM
Originally Posted By: BryceG
Originally Posted By: Maxgas
Look for the Giant White Sprinter Van.

i know you said you were done with the truck & trailer after CTO... did ya actually do it and make the plunge for a van?!

YUP! I got the MB sprinter 170E. It's the biggest one you can get. We call it "Moby" because it's a big white whale. I improved my normal mpg from like 15 to 25 around town. I'm thinking over all it will cut my yearly fuel bill in half. Plus the seats are 100% more comfortable for my Sciatic nerve in my lower back & Legs. See you there.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 12:09 PM
I'm going to have to come over and see that van! I've always thought that might be the ticket for these gas & oil shows?
Keep track of your mileage on the way out. I'd like to hear what it averages!
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 01:02 PM
any parking tips for non-vendors that will be coming with a trailer?... this will be my first IG show
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 01:07 PM
Originally Posted By: BryceG
any parking tips for non-vendors that will be coming with a trailer?... this will be my first IG show

Get there early and never leave your parking spot, or park across the street in the airport parking lot for 5 dollars a day.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 01:41 PM
$5 for parking right across the street, sounds good to me! thanks
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 01:49 PM
It is & I like to park there too.
Aim to park in the northern most part of that parking lot,up against the fence.
There's a northern walk out area there so you can walk right across the street & right into the swapmeet going on in the hotel P/lot.
Makes it easier to for when you're storing things back to your truck to.
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 02:55 PM
I'm going to have to come over and see that van! I've always thought that might be the ticket for these gas & oil shows?
Keep track of your mileage on the way out. I'd like to hear what it averages!

Stop on Bye Kevin, I would love to finally meet in person. I'll have the fuel averages for you too.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 03:18 PM
Never leave your parking spot? Sounds like parking in NY will George Costanza be doing the parking?
Hey Max don't the AP boys use that van? Just saying! LOL
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Jul 25 2014 10:42 PM
Sounds like the weather is going to be in the low 80's or so. Might be the nicest IG in years.
Posted By: puregas Re: Iowa Gas - Sat Jul 26 2014 01:50 PM
Weather is going to be great! Loading truck today, heading out early Monday morning with a twelve hour drive. I swear, it sounds more and more like I need to get out there Sunday night. Sharing a spot with Dave Thompson in the new exhibit hall. Indoor vendor setup is noon Tuesday. Show will be started on Tuesday even if it isn't supposed to be. Anyone bringing any early Pure or Woco Pep items, please let me know. Looking for graphic picture cans also. Pm me or call 615-849-5561. Everyone, drive careful! Look forward to meeting Old Gas members that I haven't met before. Pat
Posted By: katfsh Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 02:34 AM
Paddy (texaspelican) and I are half way there already.Who wants to sell something Sunday afternoon?
Posted By: puregas Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 02:44 AM
See,
I knew I needed to be there Sunday!
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 03:25 AM
I'm looking for a sign for a friend. He wants the Art Deco style Kool Motor. Call me if you have a nice one for sale
805 6985296
Ray hotcidr@cox.net
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 04:03 AM
Heck I am already here in Iowa but got lost and am visiting with friends out near the big river. The parking lot would be kind of barren right about now.
Weather is great right now and will be even nicer this week. Even Dick's frequent heat prostration would be a non-problem!
See y'all Monday evening.
Posted By: Utahsignguy Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 05:58 AM
When does setup start? I'm planning on getting there Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. Is Wednesday morning too late?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 06:19 AM
Tuesday Morning as 1 has already said they will be setting up inside at NOON on Tuesday.
You better get on the road by Noon Sunday or you'll be looking at Left-Overs just before Heading for Home on Wednesday, UN-less your staying for Auction on Thursday Evening!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 12:06 PM
Auction is Friday Morning DB... room to room still has lots on Wednesday and Thursday Nights! Still a few items to be bought on Thursday as not all of us leave till after the auction Friday.
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 03:30 PM
Where's the LIKE Button! Have a Great Time everybody! Can't wait to see next sunday nights BOTW thread! smile
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 04:11 PM
for everyone leaving today, have a safe trip & leave a couple good things for the people like me coming in on Wednesday! (ya right!)

ps... anyone driving near Oklahoma City, please take a look at a pickup I desperately need!... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=556382#Post556382
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 05:13 PM
Originally Posted By: katfsh
Paddy (texaspelican) and I are half way there already.Who wants to sell something Sunday afternoon?

Oh great... the pelican is coming! Is it too late for me to cancel?

Hahahahahaha...
Posted By: shaunhiggins Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 05:56 PM
Just heading out the door now from Mass...I have a full 16' truck loaded with signs, counter top displays salesmans samples and more...See you in the EXHIBITION HALL...Don't worry there will be plenty of cool stuff for those showing up Wednesday and Thursday...Make the trip...YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED...Look forward to having a few brews out there with everyone!
Posted By: Martin from OZ Re: Iowa Gas - Sun Jul 27 2014 09:43 PM
To all you guys making the trip to Iowa Gas, wishing you all a safe trip & return from this great event.
One day I would love to make the long trip to your unbelievable continent and experience these shows (its on my bucket list), but for the time being just seeing the pics from the event just make me cringe & get goose bumps.
All the best & happy buying & selling
Posted By: puregas Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 28 2014 10:18 AM
Couldn't stand it. We were going to leave today, but yesterday I told the family, "get ready, we're leaving today!" Drove over to St. Louis last night. My wife hates the drive. Only have six hours to drive today instead of twelve! Is there a petroliana addicts anonymous? I admit, I know! I'm addicted!!! Pat
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 28 2014 11:12 AM
Pat, My wife hates the drive as well, so she doesn't go, lol. Some of us stragglers will be rolling in tomorrow. I have have to load.

Drive safe.

Ernie
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Iowa Gas - Mon Jul 28 2014 02:54 PM
If anybody sees any good 2 gallons at Iowa, you know who will buy them when you get home!
Posted By: keithia Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 29 2014 01:25 AM
Here is Racecops load. We are bringing 42 pumps this year. See you in the morning.

Attached picture photo 1 (1).JPG
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 29 2014 02:05 AM
Everybody drive safe and we will see you all tomorrow afternoon.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 29 2014 02:11 AM
So I have heard this show starts earlier and earlier. I arrived today and was scoping out the place and run into Kevin Frith. He's here ready to go at 0600 tomorrow. But there are a few rooms open already selling their wares. One fellow said he was here on Sunday! So there you have it-it unofficially starts on Sunday now. My wife is here as well but I sold here on a the trip by blending in a visit with friends down here. Otherwise she wouldn't go. And I need her driving skills, she can do 3-5 hours at a time and when you're doing 24 hours that is real handy. Looking forward to sunrise tomorrow!
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Iowa Gas - Tue Jul 29 2014 05:12 PM
I had to take a second look to see my pump on Racecops trailer.
I hope everyone has a fun filled trip.
Can't wait to see pictures.
Posted By: racecop Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:37 AM
Hi Lee, it's on the trailer but hiding. I can easily sell it for you if you want. There has been a lot of interest in it. Let me know when it arrives.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:09 AM
Here are some early pictures from IGGY.
Now I don't know who owned what or sold for what $. So don't ask! But it was great to meet some of the OGers whose names I recognized but did not know personally.

Attached picture Des Moines OG 001 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 003 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 004 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 005 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:13 AM
More

Attached picture Des Moines OG 006 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 007 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 009 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 010 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:17 AM
More

Attached picture Des Moines OG 012 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 013 (225x400).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 014 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:22 AM
Do your pumps get as much rest and soft treatment as the Hop's

Attached picture Des Moines OG 015 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:26 AM
More

Attached picture Des Moines OG 016 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 017 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 023 (225x400).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 023 (225x400).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:30 AM
More,
I have heard of a few bullet holes but this looks machine gunned.

Attached picture Des Moines OG 061 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:34 AM
more

Attached picture Des Moines OG 060 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 059 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 047 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 056 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:38 AM
more

Attached picture Des Moines OG 033 (225x400).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 029 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 038 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture Des Moines OG 031 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:39 AM
The Coke cop was on a Texaco stand
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:58 AM
That is much better seeing the things, Great pictures, thanks. Now I just needed to be there. Big dollar pumps there also.Love the scale, need one of those.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 05:22 AM
Fred who had the...just kidding. Great pics Fred. Thanks.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 10:14 AM
Thank you Fred !
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 11:39 AM
Anybody see any good 2 gallon cans at the show???
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 11:42 AM
Anyone know what the Red Crown round "things" are above? Never seen anything like them and would like to know what they are. They look like an earlier crown design....
Darin
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 11:54 AM
Darin I shot those because greaseboy asked if any were around in a thread 1.5 years ago. Here were two for sale. You'll have to check the site for more info on them.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 12:16 PM
Thanks for the pics Fred!!!!!
One of these years I'll get there!!
Also, that Texaco sign base looks awesome!!!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 12:29 PM
Thanks for the photos,and any more that are posted.
Posted By: Nubbers123 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 03:28 PM
United Motors on the Delco - WOW.
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 04:29 PM
Hi Kevin
Just keep it in hiding. LOL
I'll let you know when it arrives.
Thanks again
Lee
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 10:09 PM
Thanks for taking the time to take pictures to share with the rest of us.
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 10:17 PM
Just got back, Robbie ( American pickers brother) was walking around and buying a trailer full. Great weather this year.
Posted By: JimT Re: Iowa Gas - Wed Jul 30 2014 11:59 PM
I'm pretty certain those are fantasy bases.Coke base with some bling added and cast. But I am wrong now and then. lol
Originally Posted By: Steve C.

Also, that Texaco sign base looks awesome!!!
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 11:53 AM
Thanks to all the vendors who took the time to load their trailers, make the trip, unload and set up, tear down, reload their trailers and make their trips back home and unload their trailer, to make it possible for us to buy items to add to our collections. I had a good time there, it was a great show.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 12:01 PM
We got back last night. The show was great, I sold a bunch of stuff. I didnt buy much though..

I got to meet a bunch of Oldgas members!
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 01:32 PM
We also got back last night... just a 1-day trip for us, which I found out was definitely not enough time!

Nice meeting a lot of you that I hadn't before.

For those wondering, it is true what they say... I saw several vendors leaving on Wednesday morning! There was one vendor with a nice straight Wayne 60 that I saw when I entered the lot at 7am... went back to make him an offer at 11am and he was gone, lol.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 01:51 PM
Bryce
Did you stay for the room to room?
Posted By: BryceG Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 01:54 PM
No... i looked in the rooms on the 1st level during the day, but couldnt stay for room-to-room, unfortunately. had to get back in time to unload and get a few hours sleep before returning to work today
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 03:55 PM
Thanks to the vendors who put prices on their items!
Posted By: Shotzy13 Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 05:28 PM
"Thanks to the vendors who put prices on their items!"

Please don't start this argument again.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 09:15 PM
Free forum
Posted By: henlovestoys Re: Iowa Gas - Thu Jul 31 2014 10:55 PM
Free forum, indeed!

However, I agree with Shotzy13 above.

Why bring up something that was discussed before?

Just saying!

Hen
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 12:28 AM
He was just making a comment and then someone made another one. Does not mean it has to escalate from there. Yes it has been talked about and talked about.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 01:58 AM
Great pics also, What a wonderful show, I enjoyed it a lot!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 03:45 AM
well I am back home and have a few more pics. My apologies some maybe redundant so don't chew my a**!

Attached picture IG 2 002 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture IG 2 003 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture IG 2 009 (225x400).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 03:50 AM
more

Attached picture IG 2 014 (400x225).jpg
Attached picture IG 2 017 (400x225).jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 04:09 AM
Any way it was an enjoyable whirlwind visit to Iowa for me and my wife but it involved lots of driving. We did 23 hours and 52 minutes of driving time over two days to DM and the gas consumption efficiency plummeted with the trailer on the back. More than a few idle conversations that I over heard were in reference to doing something to make gas consumption better; going diesel, getting a MB or Dodge tall van.
While DB makes light of the fact lots of the good stuff is gone by Tuesday night in fact there is still plenty to chose from on Wednesday. One vendor showed up on Wed AM and was swarmed. MM had his pumps barely unloaded and they were all unspoken for. The open room buying was new to me and you get a different look into peoples lives and habits. Some had young children running around the bed which was laden with GLOBES! Most of the guys are good ole boys with a wobbly pop in one hand and a yarn to tell.
Prices for stuff seemed to drop even over the 36 hours I was there. So there is another benefit to being there longer and/or later.

Most of all there were people there to help or loan your a trolley. Kudos to Kevin Frith, Mark Smith, the Hops, GasPumpRob for the hand they gave me with bringing stuff and or loading it.
Also met a few class act guys in the auditorium that were old gassers.
I will go again, it was a blast but I will give myself more time and a bigger wallet!
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 08:50 AM
What I dont get, is it sounds as if many are back home already, and the auction is today!!
So the show which is supposed to be on Wed.-Thurs. actually starts on Tuesday with early buying. Some people are loading up by noon on Wednesday according to one posting. And then the auction is Friday.
Outside of my normal everyday confusion, I'm confused.
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 12:01 PM
Anyone get a picture of the "OK" lighted sign that was sold inside in the banquet hall? My favorite sign of the show.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 12:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Steve C.
What I dont get, is it sounds as if many are back home already, and the auction is today!!
So the show which is supposed to be on Wed.-Thurs. actually starts on Tuesday with early buying. Some people are loading up by noon on Wednesday according to one posting. And then the auction is Friday.
Outside of my normal everyday confusion, I'm confused.
Steve, A lot of us use these venues as a way to pick up previously purchased items. One location makes it easier for most to make deliveries. I got there on Monday, parked my 24' car trailer in the, pay to park lot, next door. On Tuesday at 6 A.M. I was out picking up stuff and wheeling it to the trailer. I packed all day, while looking at all the stuff coming in. Spent time visiting with friends. I then picked up three more pumps on Wednesday morning. Once I was loaded, I had seen everything outside several times. I was on the road by 8 A.M. headed East. The room/room does not interest me as it feels like I'm imposing on a person's privacy. I know that's silly but it's just how I feel? The auction is always interesting but I have a collection that I need to pick up on Saturday morning and staying would have been cutting it way too close. Confusing yes but it's a way to make it all work. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 01:55 PM
Paul I parked right beside your trailer and was hoping to meet you but that didn't happen. My trailer mostly had stuff that was pre-purchased. Iowa is a great central location.
Steve as I said in an earlier post some people started selling stuff on Sunday. That bothers some but what the heck all power to you if you want to show up early.
The Holiday Inn does have an air conditioned center court yard that allows for people to meet and greet especially if it is too warm out. It is a nice, if somewhat rustic venue, for what has evolved into IG.
There's an auction? Just kidding of course but I was personally underwhelmed by the selection this year.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Iowa Gas - Fri Aug 01 2014 02:46 PM
Fred, Sorry we didn't get to talk. Busy couple of days huh? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk