Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldnfuelish Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:14 AM
I'm jones'n here guys!
Posted By: katfsh Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:28 AM
What you talkin bout Willis?!! Show doesn't start until tomorrow!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:31 AM
Not what I heard!
Posted By: katfsh Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:33 AM
I'm messing with you. Dads been buying since yesterday
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:33 AM
I also have been waiting for pictures. Yes it has started yesterday. Pictures are now very minimal it seems and for us a long ways a way its hair pulling. $2000.00 for gas is more than I can afford.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 01:40 AM
Darn ears don't do me any good though,Bobby!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 02:05 AM
Hey I am here and I can tell you there are 3 reasons:busy busy busy. Just got in from room to room.
Great stuff galore.
More to follow.
Posted By: katfsh Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 02:23 AM
here is one

Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 02:24 AM
Mick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item, expecting someone there to track it down, get contact info & Price.
Make plans in advance if you want to attend, spend the $$$$ to be there, then spend all your time taking/posting images for those that WON'T GO!
Posted By: katfsh Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 02:28 AM
here are some he sent me

Posted By: katfsh Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 02:30 AM
more

Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 04:00 AM
Yes Dick that is what we want. Everything you said and a few more questions, and by the way find a way back here for the stuff could you.
Posted By: mrcavalcade Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 09:23 AM
Litening in a ripple! Nice!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 10:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Craig Osbeck
Yes Dick that is what we want. Everything you said and a few more questions, and by the way find a way back here for the stuff could you.

Lol! Thanks for the pics ,bobby.
Posted By: Jason K Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 05:04 PM
Has anyone seen any Tokheim 620 pump parts?
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 06:10 PM
Great pic's! Thanks.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 06:43 PM
That Gulf truck is awesome!!!
Thanks for the pics!!
Posted By: coopwyo Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 07:30 PM
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
Mick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item, expecting someone there to track it down, get contact info & Price.
Make plans in advance if you want to attend, spend the $$$$ to be there, then spend all your time taking/posting images for those that WON'T GO!

That's exactly the kind of comment I'd expect from that guy. He has no consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have, but still feels the need to criticize. Typical.
Posted By: trifiver Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 07:32 PM
DITTO ,

GET's real old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 08:53 PM
Originally Posted By: coopwyo

That's exactly the kind of comment I'd expect from that guy. He has no consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have, but still feels the need to criticize. Typical.

Uh, his name is Dick, DB to most. You have an issue with him from previous posts. You have taken your shots and I thought that was over, I guess not. This is supposed to be a thread about Iowa pics. You mucked it up.
Posted By: blacktee Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 09:18 PM
Originally Posted By: st.rod

Uh, his name is Dick, DB to most. You have an issue with him from previous posts. You have taken your shots and I thought that was over, I guess not. This is supposed to be a thread about Iowa pics. You mucked it up.

Come on Larry, It wouldn't be oldgas if Dick didn't pick on us, or we pick on him.

So who had the Texaco, who had the Havoline ? How Much ? ; )
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 09:29 PM

I DO HAVE consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have & WHAT it takes to DRIVE to Iowa Gas 17 out of the Last 20 YEARS. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
10-14 Nights in Motels
1,718 miles EACH WAY W/O Side Trips @ 13 MPG = 132+ Gal of Fuel, EACH WAY.
[1 year I got 7 MPG on the way home, Head Wind]

IF it was a Wedding/Funeral/Graduation YOU WANTED to attend, you would schedule YOUR work/vacation to ATTEND.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Where's the Iowa pics? - Wed Jul 30 2014 10:22 PM
grin

Attached picture hildahess.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk