Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Star City Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 04 2018 12:15 AM
My name is Trevor, I’m from Velva, North Dakota. My great grandfather and grandfather had a ford dealership in the 50s and 60s and then moved on to a service station from 1969 that my dad took over and I eventually worked at during my high school years. It was closed, sold and torn down in around 2007. We still have the ford dealership building. But it’s used now to store all of our cars and neat stuff and lots of other things. Even though I have been around gas and oil related things my whole life I don’t collect anything gas and oil specific. We have lots of signs and things from all these years however that I do find really neat. I personally collect a handful of things but specific to this forum would be vintage ditzler and ppg signs/posters/cans/literature etc. I have been a paint and body guy(mostly paint) since I was 18(36 now). And only in the last few years since transitioning from being a painter to a tech rep at the jobber have I started collecting the paint stuff. I look forward to meeting some fellow collectors and maybe even doing some buying/selling/trading. I’ll attach a few pictures of some of my finds.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 04 2018 02:20 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 04 2018 03:10 AM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 04 2018 01:31 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: pickurt Re: Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 04 2018 03:45 PM
WELCOME.

Posted By: Speedracer Re: Hello! New member here! - Thu Jan 18 2018 09:40 AM
Welcome to a great website.

-Steve
Posted By: RedHat Re: Hello! New member here! - Sat Jan 20 2018 08:23 PM
Welcome!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk