Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Alex C Young Newbie - Sun Dec 02 2018 03:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex and I am new to the website. I have a passion for vintage relics and a huge fan of Petroliana. I am 28 and have recently acquired a few original petroliana signs. The reason for joining this forum is that I am trying to to collect more but, there is a number a fake items out there and I am trying to learn from the best. I hope to make good connections here and potentially purchase authentic items for my collection.

Thanks!
Posted By: gdubya Re: Young Newbie - Sun Dec 02 2018 04:12 PM
Awesome refreshing to see Young folks showing interest! Good luck on your quest👊
Posted By: advertologist Re: Young Newbie - Sun Dec 02 2018 04:31 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Young Newbie - Sun Dec 02 2018 05:44 PM
Alex, Welcome to Oldgas. Do as much research as you can before making any large purchase. You are correct that there are lots of reproductions out there and the more knowledge you possess the greater the chance you will make a good decision. You can search the large number of articles on this site that have addressed many of the issues regarding reproductions, what to look for, etcetera. If you find something, ask questions before you buy. Best of luck with your collecting!
Posted By: RedHat Re: Young Newbie - Sun Dec 02 2018 09:09 PM
Welcome! Seeing tons of younger collectors joining up in the last year or two, awesome to see. A wealth of info here for ya!
Posted By: Alex C Re: Young Newbie - Wed Dec 05 2018 03:15 AM
Thanks everyone!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Young Newbie - Thu Dec 06 2018 02:52 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: gascollector56 Re: Young Newbie - Wed Dec 12 2018 09:54 PM
Welcome! Lots of great folks here!
Posted By: SignGirl24 Re: Young Newbie - Thu Dec 13 2018 03:56 PM
Welcome Alex
Posted By: sirjunksalot Re: Young Newbie - Fri Dec 14 2018 11:42 PM
Welcome dude
Check out the FOR SALE forum. This is the place to buy 100% real stuff
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk