Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Little Al Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 10:35 AM
Hello, I'm Al from the Spokane, Wa area. Been around petroliana since I arrived on this rock in 1974. My father devoted the best part of his life to this stuff. Now its my turn I guess. He passed away about a year ago. The original plan was to auction it all but I decided to hold onto it.. I've been selling some stuff(signs,globes,pumps) to make some room for me. But I feel like/know I'm taking it in the shorts on many items that have been sold. Decided its time to quit lurking and join the group. Hopefully with time I gain some well needed knowledge on values and IDs. Thanks
Posted By: Young's Union Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 02:12 PM
Welcome to the group. Jim
Posted By: RedHat Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 02:20 PM
Welcome!
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 02:21 PM
Al, Welcome to Oldgas. You will find a wealth of knowledge available here. Good luck!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 04:31 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: Alex Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 06 2019 10:44 PM
Hi Little Al. I am just over the mountain in Montana. Will be in Spokane in the next couple of weeks...
Posted By: Little Al Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Thu Feb 07 2019 06:18 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!
Originally Posted by Alex
Hi Little Al. I am just over the mountain in Montana. Will be in Spokane in the next couple of weeks...

I love Montana! Let me know when heading this way. If the timing is rite maybe you can help me make some space.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Sat Feb 09 2019 02:07 PM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: bennett_646 Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Wed Feb 20 2019 08:49 PM
Welcome from the other side of the state
Posted By: csgray7 Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Sun Feb 24 2019 06:47 PM
AND IM IN THE OMAK WASHINGTON AREA AND I HAVE JUST JOINED WITH SOME STUFF TO SHARE AND SELL
Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Re: Newb from Eastern Washington - Fri Mar 01 2019 07:30 PM
Welcome fellow Eastern Washington Petro Nuts!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk