Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: AmericanOil Excited to connect with other collectors! - Sun Dec 13 2020 01:38 AM
Greeting fellow petroliana collectors. I have been a collector of vintage US quart cans for a number of years, and am excited to connect with others in the community. My interest originally started with a garage renovation - to add some color and interest to my new garage walls, I began to collect quart cans. What started as a means to add some "auto-art" to my walls became a passion. I'm still actively collecting cans, and am happy to share details about my collection to anyone interested!

Attached picture oil cans.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Sun Dec 13 2020 01:49 AM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: Tankar Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Sun Dec 13 2020 02:06 AM
Welcome nice can display
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Sun Dec 13 2020 02:19 AM
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: RedHat Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Sun Dec 13 2020 07:53 PM
Welcome! Looks like one heck of a collection! As a fellow NJ collector, feel free to shoot me a message anytime 🙂👍
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Mon Dec 14 2020 03:00 PM
Welcome ! Nice lineup there . Love the condition. Great beginning
Posted By: Skydog Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Mon Dec 14 2020 03:50 PM
Greetings from Nebraska!
I mainly collect Qt. cans as well, because of space limitations!

Greg
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Tue Dec 15 2020 02:47 AM
Hello, welcome from North Jersey.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Wed Dec 16 2020 01:41 AM
welcome to oldgas!
Posted By: coheley5 Re: Excited to connect with other collectors! - Fri Jan 01 2021 06:12 AM
Welcome
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk