Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: ToddT911 Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 05:31 PM
My interest are any porcelain sign but my passion is oil and gas. I'm sure this site will get easier the more I check it out. Until then its mass confusion.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 05:36 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 06:24 PM
It gets easier by the day--Welcome to Old Gas! Don't be afraid to ask questions when confused! General Discussion is a good spot for general questions---
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 08:09 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk.

Click on the "Shop Talk Help" forum. Lots of topics there with answers to questions about how everything works on the forum.
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 08:50 PM
Welcome to OG. I was the same way don't worry the guys will tell you if your wrong and if you got questions they are good to answer
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Oct 21 2013 09:28 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.com! I grew up in Winnipeg.
Posted By: Tokheim36a Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Fri Nov 08 2013 02:24 AM
Good to see more people enjoying our hobbie
Posted By: Let er' Buck Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Fri Nov 08 2013 02:34 PM
Welcome to Oldgas and don't be afraid to ask questions that's why we're here to keep the hobby going and keep the history alive.

Bob
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Todd from the frozen north of Canada - Mon Nov 11 2013 03:56 PM
welcome to OLD GAS,GLAD TO SEE NEW MEMBERS FROM UP NORTH!!!

Alan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk