Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: TennesseeJohn Red Indian Motor Oils Self Framed Wall Sign 9+ - Mon Jul 13 2015 02:35 PM
Very near mint Red Indian Motor Oils Self
that is a beauty .. that flea bite chip at the top right is in the exact same spot that mine is in - still museum quality ... cool
Thanks Randy, Im not 100% sure, but that spot at the top looks like a factory flaw, is your like that too?
Posted By: Highway66 Re: Red Indian Motor Oils Self Framed Wall Sign 9+ - Mon Jul 13 2015 03:04 PM
What a beauty John! Only the best from MDQG.
-Anthony
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Red Indian Motor Oils Self Framed Wall Sign 9+ - Mon Jul 13 2015 03:23 PM
That is a factory flaw John, that sign is the best of the best.. I know,, it was mine once.. none better out there guys.. sorry I sold.. smile
Thank Wes. The condition is top notch.
Very nice!!!
Originally Posted By MDQG
Thanks Randy, Im not 100% sure, but that spot at the top looks like a factory flaw, is your like that too?

yours is in better cond. that is the only spot on mine with a defect - these don't come up for sale very often, priced right for what it is ... cool

Attached picture IMG_1621[1].JPG
Thanks randy. I've only seen a couple others, and this one is right up there with the best condition I've seen.
Sold
somebody got a nice one ... cool
Congrats to both guys . Nice to see the Red Indian real stuff . Good job.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk