Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gasmansgp Wayne 861 Clockface Mechinism - Tue Mar 06 2012 07:07 PM
Just took this unit in on a trade. It is a complete, original mech in perfect mechanical condition. It has both good faces and all four hands. I currently have no pumps needing it. Thought I'd see if there was any interest? All of you know that I am computer illiterate and can't get pictures to post on here. I do have pictures and will email them seperately, if needed? I do know how to accomplish that!!!LOL. It will be available at Mason Dixon on Friday/Saturday. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: cggas Re: Wayne 861 Clockface Mechinism - Tue Mar 06 2012 10:30 PM
pm sent
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Wayne 861 Clockface Mechinism - Wed Mar 07 2012 10:15 AM
Guys, Thanks for all the interest. I've been contacted by quite a few of you on me PM. There have been helpful thoughts about value, which was appreciated. I'm thinking in the ballpark of $300. plus shipping? I might be over the top but am not greedy, just not sure on market value? I want to personally thank Bill, Clinton, Jeff, Chris and Bruce, all who have been guite helpful. I will continue to send pictures to all who make the requests. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Wayne 861 Clockface Mechinism - Wed Mar 07 2012 04:00 PM
Sale pending. Thanks for all the interest. Regards, Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk