Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: DasFast1 Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 05:06 PM
Got a Wayne Lubester Restoration Project? When I ordered this decal to be made I didn't realize I was going to get so many for the price. I got way more than I need for my project. I feel stupid for asking $2.00 ea but that includes shipping. They measure 1" x 2.5", same as whats on my lubester.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 05:32 PM
...I'm curious - who made your decals?...did you provide them with artwork, or did they create it?
Posted By: DasFast1 Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 07:19 PM
Gulfiend,

T-way made them for me. I sent him pictures like above and he did the rest. Until I learn how to use Illistrator or Corel Draw, I'm going to have to rely you artists to help me with the artwork.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 08:09 PM
I'll take 2 of them, just to have around in case I ever need them! PM your address to me and I'll send the cash!In fact, make it 4!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 08:20 PM
I can use 5 of them. I have a Wayne triple to do. PM sent.
Posted By: JustJames Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 08:28 PM
PM Sent..
Posted By: DasFast1 Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Thu Jan 24 2013 10:59 PM
I honestly didn't think people would be that interested. I have one left.
Posted By: Fueluser Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Fri Jan 25 2013 01:23 AM
I PM'd you ... want the last one if still available. John
Posted By: DasFast1 Re: Wayne Marvel Pump/Lubester Decal - Fri Jan 25 2013 01:30 AM
All are spoken for. Thanks Everyone!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk